• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
    Years
    • Age 33
    • VA
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007

Yea, Hey! I am Marvin, I just recently joined, thanks to word from a friend. I hope to meet alot of other ppl who are huge fans of the Pokemon world like me ^_^:cool:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome to PC.
    Follow the rules and have fun.
    Eternal smasher. I don't PM the MODs so someone else will have to help you with that.
    PM me If you want to be friends.

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    ALOT!! battle, trade.. and discuss.. have a simple look around u'll find alot goin, this place is awesome. is you own DP? orFR,LF,RSE your in for fun esp wireless trades and battle with DP? (i like adding the question mark there to add tothe suspense of wateva the thid title of the 4th gen maybe :D).

RMJ

Lonely Pokemon Liker.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    hey. i'm new here. i have a question already. how do you get a sig with your trainer card on?

Phantom90

Team Galactic Saturn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2007
    RMJ, make a trainer card on pokecharms.com and copy and paste the URL onto your sig.

I'm new here too so ya. I want to make some friends because I did at the other website I went on, but now I feel so alone...

RMJ

Lonely Pokemon Liker.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    thanks for showing me where to make it. i'll see if it works now.

Kelsh

Sex kitten
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    Hmm. Hello, I'm new. xD I don't like this character count thing. It's rather annoying..

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    yep its annoying. but not all the sub-sections have that rule. but i spose its good to cut down on that stuff you find in tin cans known a spam.
    Reminiscing sailor moon lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Hi im new here and i have a few questions please reply itll be so helpful :

1) How do i put up posts because i have a pokemon hack that i think is promising but i cant put up a post

2) Please dont hesatitate to be my friend and add me on msn im looking for as many as possible

3) Please any experienced hacker please contact me im only good at advanced map and i ned help

Thank you very much
    P.S Arcanine rules!!!

Last edited:

Matt_The_Lugia_Master

Gangsta Trainer lol!
    Years
    Hey! I'm New!
    My Name is Matthew.
    if anyone wants to know more about me or wants to be my friend plz message me and ask me!

P.s. I'm a Friendly Person so Message me!

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Hey, guys! I'm Pikachu 2007 and I'm new here, so I hope I can make new friends here! And it fells so good talking with fellow Pokefans, too! By the way, some of the members here have trainer cards on thier signatures. How could I accuire one myself?

EDIT: Never mind on the trainer card thing. I found out how.

Last edited:

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    Hey, guys! I'm Pikachu 2007 and I'm new here, so I hope I can make new friends here! And it feels so good talking with fellow Pokefans, too!

By the way, some of the members here have trainer cards on thier signatures. How could I accuire one myself?

umbreonrocks123

Umbreons kick butt!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    hi what is up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelvin???where are u!!!
    i like shiny umbreon!

hello??/Why isnt anyone on??????????/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back