• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    By the way I really like the pokemon raichu.I have a raichu in all the pokemon games I have,I named them all Lucky. I love any pokemon related to raichus.Did I tell you I love any pokemon related to raichu?By the way sorry for sending two of the same messages just ignore the top one if you can.Just one last question for now IS ANYONE OUT THERE A RAICHU FAN LIKE ME OR A PICHU FAN OR EVEN A PIKACHU FAN!!!!!?????If you do please mail me and be my friend espeically if you love the pokemon raichu like me even if you don't like those pokemon please be my friend i'm desperate for more friends.By the way Sammi what's your favorite pokemon? And will you be my friend?

Last edited:

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Hi everyone, I'm new here and I already think this place is great! I'll write down some of the main things that make me, me. Poke'mon and video games are the two most important things in the world to me. I find Poke'mon girls far more attractive than real life girls (I don't have anything against real life girls though, just to say). I'm totally in love with Flannery! I love her SOOOO much! I also like (but not nearly as much): May, Sabrina, Whitney, Clair, Roxanne, Winona, Courtney, Lily (I like most of the girls there are, but those in particular). My favourite Poke'mon game is Emerald, which I got a few weeks ago. Besides Poke'mon, I love video games too.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2006
    can anyone be my FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone be my FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*crying**crying so hard that the house looks like a pool*

Venucharsaurizard

Fire type master
    Years
    Got a couple of noobish questions to ask if anyone clever could help me. Other than that, I have knowledge! Honest! They all relate to Fire Red!
    Nummmmmber onnnnnne... Are there only Unown in the tanoby chamber and will catching all shapes trigger anything?
    Twoooo.....Can you get the legendary dogs, mew or any other legendary pokemon in Fire red?
    Third and final one! Is there anywhere else to go apart from the mainland and islands one to seven that doesn't involve going to an event in America?
    Help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    VC

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2006
    i still want a FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no one is talking to me not even my friends are tALKING TALKING TO ME waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* *crying* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    Hey MUISON can I be your friend? By the way what's your favorite pokemon? Mine is raichu and any pokemon related to it like my last post said.

MUSION

Years
    Sorry but I can't help you there, I've got Leaf Green (which works pretty much the same obviously) but I haven't really played it yet as I'm playing Emerald all the time.

Years
    *clicks wrong button* v_v; I'm having a ditzy day today.

shy raichu said:
    By the way Sammi what's your favorite pokemon? And will you be my friend?
    I like cute Pokemon in general (Pikachu, Torchic, ect) :3
    I'd be more than willing to talk to you ^^~ I like talking to people.

MUSION: That's an awesome username XD
    Welcome to PC. Have fun ^^

pinkmariedelle: CALM DOWN. You will have friends in good time. There is no use crying until then. You can PM me if you want. ^^

Venucharsaurizard -- please don't ask those questions here ^^; Ask them here instead: Simple Questions (Fire Red and Leaf Green). You'll get your answers, and The Hunk will be happy becuase you didn't make a thread XD ^^

Years
    pinkmariedelle said:
    i want to tell everyone that i am 7 years old i am almost turning 8 and my birthday is Jan.28
    That's nice... but that is kinda off-topic. Please don't try to veer off of the topic (welcoming and helping new members). ^^

You can put that into your signature (more information here) though. ^^

MUSION

Years
    pinkmariedelle and shy raichu I'll be your friends and my favourite pokemon are Magneton and Claydol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2006
    thankkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu MUSION yayyyyyyyy i got a new friend and my new friend is MUSION.hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    Thank you a lot MUSION I Thought I would'nt get a friend until 6:00.Thanks Sammi.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back