• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Good Evening, people.

I registered a while ago, and since it seems I can't make a "New member" topic (This IP is already registered to my brother Cloud_boy) I didn't want to cause any trouble for the staff.

now, before my brother got shipped out two days ago, he game me this pokemon game, pearl. I was hooked!

While using his computer, I came across this forum, and since I love active forums (No idea why) i decided to join.

I hope I can be accepted by the community.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Good Evening, people.

I registered a while ago, and since it seems I can't make a "New member" topic (This IP is already registered to my brother Cloud_boy) I didn't want to cause any trouble for the staff.

now, before my brother got shipped out two days ago, he game me this pokemon game, pearl. I was hooked!

While using his computer, I came across this forum, and since I love active forums (No idea why) i decided to join.

I hope I can be accepted by the community.
    Good day, Black Wolf. Of course you'll be accepted, anyone is!
    Besides the mean people.

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    i was new a couple of days ago... and i just posted my 30th post! YAY ME!!

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    welcome Black_Wolf!! you'll enjoy this forum if you're hooked on any pokemon game, the tv series, or is you just want to talk about pokemon with everyone. this is an excellent forum! enjoy yourself!

and congrats, Aelitaluver3.0 on your 30th post!
    i just made my 30th a couple days ago too ^_^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hi welcome to PC guys!
    Hope you do have fun.
    Aelitaluver3.0 you've sent me a pm already, hope you're having fun!

~Celebi

Amazonite

God's Loyal Servant
    Years
    I'm not new, but I really didn't like my old account name....plus it's kinda a nubby name. So, I got a new one.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years

True Weavile Master

The only True Weavile Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Hi, I'm new, but I definatly know alot about POkemon, (I am no n00b)
    So, yeah, I guess that is everything, I also wanted 2 ask, when u c a persons public profile it says something like Claimed Pokemon, how do I put mine in?

Eevolution

Pokemon Collecter
    Years
    Hey wats up everyone, i registered at the start of the year but didnt know how to co-ordinate through the forums so i gave up...
    A while back though i started to get back into pokemon again and i remembered this site and i couldnt believe what i was missing, ive worked out how to get around the forums but there's a few problems. i cant insert the trainer card i like or i cant insert pokeplushies so would anyone be able to help thnx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back