• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello, I'm also new here xD
    I'm Nagisa-San, and yes I like watching CLANNAD and Mermaid melody xD
    I've been on many other forums too and I have a habit of turning on some random anime song before I got to sleep xD
    As you might see, I'm a manga and Anime lover xD
    PS. My favorite pokemon is Pichu <3

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome Aelitaluver3.0.
    PM me if you want to be friends or need some help.

Everyone around here is nice.

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Hey Aelitaluver3.0, I received your PM. Nice to have you around. Any shorter way I can call you?

SHIN_CHAOS

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Sup everybody, I am new to the hole pokemon forum thing but Iv played pokemon video games for a wile. People may think that it's weird that im 19 and still play pokemon but I think that it's just fun...

Years
    Hi and welcome^^
    I don't think 19 is too old to play the game. There are quite a few people at taht age around here.

Be sure to enjoy your stay!

@Pikahero2
    There is no iffical place to find a pair. Just try PMing someone.

Years
    Hi Pikahero2~

There isn't a place where you can ask for a pair or fill out a form or anything. Just look around for someone you're interested in and PM them. Hopefully it'll work. ;D

And don't ask me to pair. I'm not available. D< *hisses* XD

Pikahero2

Pikachu A God , Fact.
    Years
    Hi Pikahero2~

There isn't a place where you can ask for a pair or fill out a form or anything. Just look around for someone you're interested in and PM them. Hopefully it'll work. ;D

And don't ask me to pair. I'm not available. D< *hisses* XD

Okay...I know about the whole pair thingy..So dont worry I dont pair with people over my age ;D

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Well, I'm also 19 and I'm not ashamed of liking Pokemon. It's another Hobby just like all the others. I will turn 20 in some days, and still I'm excited about playing Diamond on my DS *-*

SHIN_CHAOS

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Well, I'm also 19 and I'm not ashamed of liking Pokemon. It's another Hobby just like all the others. I will turn 20 in some days, and still I'm excited about playing Diamond on my DS *-*

I just got DS but I don't know which Pokemon game I should get. Which one should I get, Diamond or Perl?!?

Dyegov

Spider Pig!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    We all have different opinions; I like Diamond more. However it's up to you ;)

BPM

No Pokédex entry found
    Years
    Hmm... This is really just a formality here, as I'm not one to normally do such a thing.

Greetings. I am BPM. What does that stand for? It's not important. I am just a wanderer of the virtual winds. I go where they take me. I may be here for a few weeks, a few months, a few years, who knows.

Get to know me. Or not. Either way, doesn't matter.

pokeMONstar

Hey join site on sig!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    Hey. I am new here!! I came from another site.Please go to this site:

ht tp : //pokemon. wifileague. c o m/ f o r u ms ...feral &key=1540
    Take out spaces to go there.

They have a GYM system.If you can get 8 badges by the 21st then you can enter the Crystal City Conference. Thats a tourrny to see who makes elite four for the next season. We also have tons of Icpro things. Please take a look at it if you can. Usually for GYMs you'll have more time, but since you came later the season is almost over. The forums are also easier to read for me.Just sign up for fun if you wish. And go there if theres nothing going on here, or if noone wants to battle or trade you you can always go to that site. Right now you can also apply for ALC. Which stands for Assistant League Coordinator. You help the LC with GYMs and ETC. ALC is a part of staff.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 27, 2008
    I just joined here and the place looks cool. I shall stay for a while and see what happends.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back