• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
  • Hi lolz and hi natesand17 I recently joint a few days ago too ^^ The people here are nice so I think we will enjoy our stay .

Thats alright, if you want we can talk more about this in a PM or in the naruto club that PC has ^^

Sure , I'll love to join them . Thanks for welcoming me too. Lolz and natesand17 will probably feel the same way once everybody starts to welcome them.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC espeongal~! :3 It's nice to meet you, you seem very friendly. X3 Hope you have fun here, enjoy your stay~! ^o^

~Kelsey

ZERRIER

hoen champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • hoen
    • Seen Nov 12, 2006
    hey , my favo type is dark, fire and psyhic:D and i would like some1 to make me a poke"pet"(also a animation) well just pm me if u can:D:D:D:D:D:):):)

HaloX

You gotta do whatcha gotta do.
    Years
  • How did you make those Trainer cards?
    I'm new too and my posts are super boring!
    Some help please??!!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hiya Typhlosion ex fans. :3 Here is the link to the Forum Leaders page. It displays all the mods and admins of PC. :33 And as you can see, I am also one of those mods. XD

~Kelsey

Years
  • I'm new here too. I'm trying to make my profile look really cool and ive seen some people have "Trainer Cards" and i want one can someone tell me how to get one

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I have been here a while, and everyone is just so nice! ^_^ You think I could hang out here? :) I know all of you are gonna be nice too, I got such a warm welcome! You seem nice xoxkris. ^_^ ~

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • Hi.
    I'm hanging out in the "New User" place, because well ...
    I'm new ... and I'd like to hang out ... possibly make friends. Yay!

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
  • Yuscrecio said:
    I'll be your friend! ^__^ Wanna be mine?

Yes, I'll hang out here for a while, and hopefully make some new friends! :)

You're from Connecticut too?! YAY! I love meeting people from CT.
    I'll be your friend, sure. =)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Well firstly a welcoem to all new members ^^ Thanks , Yuscrecio . You look rather nice too heh heh .

And next , Giovanni's Mewtwo . Did you not see my post ? nd lastly , Tina , nice name , haha . I am SO unoriginal .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back