• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
Years
  • Thanks guys thats really kind,I could exploud for Joy!!!BOOM!!And if you really want to smack me I dont care!Coz I am loyal.

Sorry!!!!I posted a lot of times Because my computer got stuck!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • 1234pokemon -- Please! If you see duplicates, can you delete them yourself? ^^;; It's better than posting again saying you created them. XD;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    um...hi?!
    Im new here, so I just want to introduce myself as Arcane, one of the many players of pokemon since the very beginning. Well, I hope to see you all around in the forums; bye!

Last edited:

Espeon14

Master Of Eevee Family
    Years
  • hello and welcome to the pokemon community. i hope you enjoy your stay at this site. i hope you have also read the rules and FAQ. have fun!

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
  • Brand-spankin' new.

Hellooooooooow everyone! I've just joined, and I already love this site. You've probably guessed from my name that I'm a Volbeat addict. I look forward to having lotsa great conversations with the new friends I'll (probably) make on these forums! Peace to all! Long live Pokecommunity!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Welcome everybody! Have a ncie stay in the PC and be sure to read the rules~!

1234Pokemon, please do not blame it on your computer. Mine is ultimately S.L.O.W and double posts, or even triple and upper posts everytime. You can delete the extra messages, to show that you aren't spamming. Thanks ^^

dash-fire

kid with a non cheated jirachi
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2008
    hello im dash-fire and im new but im quite suprised i was told that you could hack pokemon games here and i see no hacking

and i realy look foward to writing in threads and stuff

=)smileys are cool(=
    \/
    @ @
    \__/

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    yo im new i just joined i like te site love pokmon i watch the showand i have like all the games.

Dooomy

yo i am this spikey hair dude
    Years
  • Hey! i'm back ! and i'm posting this to let you know that i'm back ! phew i havent posted so long i Xoxris, Sammi,Dooplis,Natsuki i hop u guys remember me!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    Hello I'm new here... I work on a Pokemon Game and I judged great to registred in this forum to present it. :)

Excuse my english for the futur... You can also correcting me. (I'm french ^^)

umbros

Dark trainer.
    Years
  • yo.

hey, i'm umbros, and i'm new to the forum, though i've been playing pokemon since way back in the beginning. still love the metal versions, and hope to find some people in the same boat. always love any dark type i can get my hands on, as well.

Capture

Master
    Years
  • Hey all, I'm new here. Been a Pokemon fan for ages, checked out this site and thought it looked great so i signed up. Whats up! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back