• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hiya. I'm new even if my account isn't, since I originally joined to look around at the rom hacking stuff, but never really posted. Then, when I got my Pokemon Pearl I was all over trading, but I never really introduced myself. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2007
    Hi, I am new here and I LOVE Pokemon

I think Mewtwo is the Coolest Pokemon EVER

Last edited:

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    Uhh...Hello?

Hi umm, I'm Maria. I hope I'll be accepted with open arms in this community and that I'll make some new freinds here too. AIM me between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm on the weekdays to get in touch with me. Screenname is cammy221. See ya!

-Maria

V V

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Hey.

Yup, just joined! :cheeky:So hello pplz, I hope my stay here will be fantastic, (I doubt it won't) so, yeah.

:)

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    So this is the new hang-out for new ones... I'm still a few weeks old here and I quite get along to a few people here... so hi to all there in the POKEMONCOMMUNITY!!! hey V V..., love your signature... hope everybody are nice here. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back