• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User's Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    New

Hi, im new and just wanted to say hi to everyone and what a great site.

Setch

Setch
    Years

heyo im Setch and im kinda new here....great pokefan and i seriously need to figure out how to edit my profile nicely...

Setch

Setch
    Years
    also im interested in trading pokemon but cant figure it out....i have loads of pokemon in my pokemon diamond...but cant start trading until i have a suitable connection with nintendo wi-fi connection

hey marksman are u new here too>?

Last edited:

darthmunchlax92

Dark Sider
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Hi People!

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I love the TV series of Pokémon and playing (and hacking) the games! I know my way around Advance-Map and Text, but I'm still struggling with my scripting. Ah well... ;)
    Anyway, I'm really looking forward to hanging out on the forums! See you all there!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Welcome DarthMunchlax92 and Olumuyiwa.

PM me if you want to be friends.
    Read the rules.

Olumuyiwa, people are nice here so it isn't hard to make friends.

golden_rex

Learning scripter, fun mapping
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i find the hacking quite interesting but confusing so if anyone can help please pm me(i tried irish witch[is that right?] but found it confusing, no offence)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    Hi, I'm aether (=

Um, I like to write and collect grass poke'mon. (crowd: geez, she's so lame!)
    Whatever! >O I'd just like to find like minded people to talk to about Poke'mon with. I like femmeslash alot as well... that's a nice topic to delve into! ^^

Sooo ships? Anyone have a fave!? 8D That's okay, take your time. I live on the left side of the world so it isn't as late here as say, Maine... or whatever.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    It was a sad day for sherbet everywhere, Seli. :( >_>

Welcome to all the nubs surely fantastical people who have joined this forum in hopes of friendship, compassion, Pokemon information, etc. That was sarcasm. DROP AND GIVE ME 20!

Ships? Only Pokeshipping that works in the anime = AshxBrock. >_> It just works cause it's true.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2008
    Ash/Brock?.... I like it! 'cause it's crack... but good canon crack.

And... pushups... I prefer crunches instead, yes. I'd comply if you had said crunches. It's the magic word D:

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Yeah Im not really a vet on this forum, im not really good at forums
    here to make friends and fellow trainers
    playing pokemon solo is not fun

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    Hey everyone at PC. I'm new here, just joined today. I'm mustangGT90210 from PE2K where I have nearly 2,000 posts, so don't even try calling me a n00b.

I love all the different skinz on this forum, much better than PE2K!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back