• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*New*~ Who will win? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • What's the next one? I'd like to vote soon. EDIT: Alright, I vote for /THE/ king of ghosts, G-E-N-G-A-R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is one great pokemon, and one of the coolest as well...that and I hate the new pokemon and love the old ones...

Last edited:

Willbey

Steel drums rock!
    Years
  • Gengar cause It has good speed and sp.atk, its quite hard to defeat and once my friend defeted my Lv63 groudon! Groudon used rest, Gengar used dream eater... so what happens next? of corse, my groudon fainted!

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
  • definetetly GENGAR ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!I like the 1st geniration the best and all the other ones not that much.espicially the 4th generation(there all crap and worthless.....except for elevtire and gallade)the first generation is the best.besides gengar has a better movepool.and its speed and sp.attck is great...and dusknoir is all well defence and sp.def.gengar would kill it easily!!!!!so gengar is my vote.

7rial 0F Doom

DelicateTorture of the SoOoUuL
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2007
    BATTLE ENDS: Gengar VS Dusknoir
    Gengar Wins! 9 - 1

NEXT BATTLE: Hariyama + Medicham VS Gallade + Primeape

I'll start the vote off by voting for Gallade + Primeape

Gallade + Primeape-1
    Hariyama + Medicham-0

lol...I made it a hard decision didn't I?...

EDIT: Ok...the point of this is Fight and Fight/Psychc VS Fight/Psychc and Fight...I'm stressing this because I'm tired of hearing, "Gallade would slaughter Hariyama" GALLADE HAS A HUGE ADVANTAGE OVER HARIYAMA...so compare the equal typed pokemon, and not the adantageous one over the helpless one...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back