• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*New*~ Who will win? Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    HA...i bet you guys won't know who ill vote for....k ill give you people time to think.......................................................................................done thinking?....................how about now????........not yet......alright this is ridiculas, you should have known by now

CHARIZARD OF COURSE!!!!

People its not always about type advantages!!!!

And besides Chairzard is my FAVOURITE POKE!!!!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    I never really liked Charizard, my vote is for the great noble Poliwrath, but Toed is cooler overall.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I will vote for Charizard. Because I have it in FireRed. It has a good moveset.

~Rene~ :t025:

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Charizard because he's HAWT in more ways than one.

Plus, that one episode where Charizard pwnd a Poliwrath.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    charizard pwns poliwrath anyday, a STAB air slash will destroy poliwrath

Poliwrath can survive the Charizard's Air Slash but the Charizard can't take th Poliwrath's Waterfall :P

Anyways I would still prefer Charizard as I have my own thing for the rare Fire Types who has now gone endangered when the 4th Gen showed it's face XD

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Poliwrath can survive the Charizard's Air Slash but the Charizard can't take th Poliwrath's Waterfall :P

Anyways I would still prefer Charizard as I have my own thing for the rare Fire Types who has now gone endangered when the 4th Gen showed it's face XD

what if wrath gets fliched??????

and also ME WANTS ANOTHER MATCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Still I'm going to say Charizard never been a fan of Poliwrath. Even though Politoad is a cine sectretary for a TOTODILE's world domination (not croconaw as Anti-Pop says).

But its Poliwrath and not Politaod so Charizard gets my vote.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I LOVE Poliwrath! It's freaking awesome. A little lame for never growing up into a toad (Politoed should have been the original evolution, Wrath looks too much like Poliwhirl) but against Charizard...
    My vote is for Poliwrath!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    BATTLE ENDS: Heracross VS Pinsir

Pinsir Wins! 7 - 3

NEXT BATTLE: Charizard VS Poliwrath

Yes...oddly matched up, but perfect type advantages over one another, so...why not go with one of the major classic rivalry match-ups these two Pokemon share from the series?

Anyway...I shall start the vote off by voting for both.

SCORE:

Charizard-1
    Poliwrath-1

Charizard is faster, meaner, can fly to dodge those Water-guns and avoid getting pummeled in melee combat, then use Air Slash to retaliate.

Charizard for the win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back