• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new years resolutions

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
Years
  • its closing in (only a month away) has anyone thought about their new years resolutions for 2010?

mine would be to get a good paying job, my permit (at the least), and lastly a less boring life. well to be honest i just wanna get out in the world, but alas i can not (yet!)

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    My New Years Resolution would be to try harder at school seeing as it's my last year and all.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Mine is to get all A's on my report card. My last one i only got one B. Also I want to make the softball team. Also, if possible, I would like to find a job.. If I have anough time.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I can't say that I've actually chosen mine yet.There are a few options that I have. I'll end up mooshing them all together though.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Do more exercise! With the PokéWalker with HG, that shouldn't be too difficult...

• Keep up my 2:1 average and graduate with that grade as my degree.

• Job-hunt properly. I have job alerts set up with Apple, the BBC and MOD, but I need to look into alternate options.

• Read Ulysses and re-read The Stand.

Years
  • Lose as much weight as possible. uhhh. stop being so shy & nerdy. oh! & become more attractive :3

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    try and get a level 4a in school tests (all the others are 4b's)

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Ugh, I never managed to keep them. D:

I did last about three months before when I said I'd stop cracking my knuckles, maybe I'll give that another shot. xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well to maintain my weight and get out of debt. It is a long time coming too. I hope I will be around 140 pounds by the end of next year. This beginning year I am hoping I am around 155 pounds.

Years
  • ~Drink Less
    ~Concentrate a little more on University and not my PS3
    ~Drink Less
    ~Save Money
    ~Drink Less

Ehhhh. They all make me want to cry.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2009
    my new years resolution is no swearing

also i want to eat a giant doughnut

lololololololoolol play runescape!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2009
    New Years Resolution? Sell all these hats I have left over after my booth at Anime USA.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I usually make New Year resolutions for myself but end up either forgetting them in the end or failing terribly in doing what I said I would. However, yet another New Year comes by, but this year I want it to be different. I actually plan to do something and complete it, and don't be surprised that this is actually on of them. ;_;

• Graduate. This is my final few months of High School and I plan on finishing it with the high grades I've been going with.
    • Weightlifting & Cardiovascular Exercise. I've been keeping up with this on and off at times, and this coming new year before college begins I want to make sure I can shape up. I mean have you seen Taylor Swift? And he's the same age I am.
    • Refresh Life. This year has had some ups and downs for me. I want to change that this coming year and make life worthwhile.
    This is pretty much it. Keeping it simple and possible. We'll see how far I get though. @_@

Back