• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new years resolutions

Lash

Years
    -Lose weight
    -Toughen up
    -Get out of the lightweight stage with the weed (Cause it's true, I'm wayy lightweight.)
    -Finish school year off with decent grades

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've decided not to do any resolutions. I never got around to increasing my grades last year or the other three years before that, so yeah.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I try to live my life the best I can throughout every day of the year, it doesn't have to be New Year's Day for me to try and make an effort to change my life for the better. I have no 'New Year's resolution', I never have and I never will.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    My New Year's Resolution is going to be to get my homework done for school. I've been able to get away with not doing it my whole life. College courses are a heck of a lot different, man. o_o

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My biggest resolution that I'll try to accomplish is to lose weight. Not sure how that will work out.

Next up is to gain muscles, and that isn't doing much either, though it's getting more progress than the above. And finally to get better grades, because having C's aren't good enough for me or my parents.

That should be it for now.

Years
    Next year is my last year at high school, so I plan to study real hard for it seeing my grades up until this point have been slipping a bit from what they had been years ago. Hopefully I'll end up with a good ENTER score or something, get into a good uni course.

Also workout. There's a training thing out in the garage that nobody uses apart from when I tried to do this resolution at the beginning of this year and stopped midway through February because it was too hot (February is still summer over here). I'm not really unfit, or don't appear to be anyway, but I'd still like to be just a little more athletic.

Third probably have enough to buy this guitar that I really want, though I'm quitting my job at the end of the summer holidays so I can focus on my last year of school so I may not complete this one.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think i need to be more confident with things.
    Including myself =/
    So, i'll go for that one :P
    But not over the top >.>

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    My new year's resolutions would have to be:

• Get in shape
    • Get good grades
    • Get better friends
    • Not to give up on love

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    nothing. I wrote some stuff down like:
    - Have bit more self-esteem and confidence
    - Do a perfect-ish backflip
    - Get at least 4 A-A*'s in my GCSE's (which is how many i'm taking this year)

Then, i threw it out the window. Then, i decided that wasn't a grand enough gesture, so i got it out the rain, Wrapped it in one of my old boxers that don't fit, and then burned it with a matchstick. Im either not gonna bother with them or do them resolution or not.

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I think my room mate and I are planning on cooking more things from scratch as our new years resolutions.

Back