• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

--->New Years RP-Naruto:Akatsuki and Orichimaru's plan<---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Eh... Ohayou.." Misoka groaned.

It was the day of the mission, and after completing his training along with his team mates, he was just waking up. He had spent the night sleeping in one of the numerous trees in Konoha, more specifically the one he had been told to climb with his chakra. He had managed to make it about three-fourths of the way up the trunk before he had become so drained that he could no longer move, and Kurenai had been forced to revive him.

Opening his eyes, he gazed at the ground. Any moment now Jino, Misa, and Kurenai would come to find him and get a move on. He may as well be ready.

Flexing his muscles, and pulling his legs onto the branch, he managed to prepare himself for a downward leap.

Of course, that was before the branch unexpectedly snapped under his weight, causing him to tumble to the ground.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jino had been walking to the meadow where him and his teammates had been training the other day. As he walked, he began to form the small tornado's around his fingers. This time he had each finger in a small tornado. "Hm, I wonder what would happen if I form them together." Jino started moving his fingers closer together when suddenly leaves started blowing around. dust had covered Jino's sight. "What is going on?" After the dust cleared Jino noticed that Kurenai grabbed his arm. "Ku- Kurenai, whats going on?"Jino asked. "Jino, don't put your fingers together. You must first master the spiral injection before you learn the next move." "The...next move...so there is another part to this?" "Yes, but you can't perform it unless you have mastered the spiral injection." "Fine." Jino moaned. Kurenai gently let Jino's arm go and smiled a bit. "Now lets get your teammates." Kurenai took the lead and Jino fallowed. They soon approached a tree that had it's limb torn off. Jino looked down and saw Misoka. "You ok Misoka?" Jino asked.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Ah, yes. I just happen to sadistically enjoy the thought of falling from a tree, causing pain to myself." Misoka snapped sarcastically, before leaping to his feet. "So, Kurenai-sensei, we're on our way to hit the sand?" he asked, slightly bemused, as his teacher walked to the side of his teammate.

"Yes, and I'm a bit worried. I don't understand how Tsunade-sama could be so irresponsible as to let you three go on this mission." Kurenai replied, with a sigh. "Did you at least manage to master the exercise by nightfall?"

Shaking his head sadly, Misoka replied "No," before his face brightened and he added "But I got pretty danged close!"

Eyeing her student skeptically, Kurenai raised an eyebrow. "Ah. And how close is 'very close', exactly?"

"Umm... I think a little more then halfway up." Misoka replied, his face falling again.

"Hmm... better then nothing. Well, as soon as Misa gets here, we'll begin." Kurenai replied, her eyebrow still raised.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Jino seemed to have a concerned look on his face. "Misa has been really quiet lately, I wonder if she is having problems?" After a moment, Jino's expression changed to a smile. "Anyway, Kurenai-sensei, do you think you could teach me another cool technique while we are waiting?" Kurenai looked at Jino with an annoyed look and a sigh. "If you are talking about the next part of spiral injection then, NO!"

Jino lowered his head and mumbled to himself. "I wasn't even talking about that...take a chill pill." Kurenai walked closer to Jino. "Come again, if you are going to say something to me then say it to my face." "Wh- why would I talk about you...you- your the best sensei I have ever seen." Kurenai changed her look to an average one. "Lets pretend that didn't happen." Jino walked over to the tree that Misoka had fallen out of. "Fine, I will just teach myself." He thought while crossing his legs to sit down.

Jino looked to his side and picked up a piece of the tree limb that fell. He observed it carefully and thought. Jino then looked up at the even larger tree limbs. Jino reached over his shoulder and grabbed the kazekiri blades that Misoka gave to him. Jino jumped up onto the giant tree limb and started to slice it. Kurenai turned to look at the sound of beating and saw Jino. "What are you doing Jino?"She asked. "I...am...trieing...to...teach myself...a...new...move." Jino replied through each beat on the limb. "Good luck with that. Where is that Misa? It has been long enough."

Suddenly the tree limb broke and fell bringing Jino with it. Not wanting to wast any chakra, Jino took the fall. Jino had hit the grassy ground and had gotten a couple of blades (Blades as in grass blades.) in his mouth. While standing up, Jino rubbed his head and spit out the grass. Kurenai didn't even turn around. "Yea, i'm ok people, thanks for your concern." Jino said while turning to the limb and begining to cut it even more with his blades but this time in the design of a snow board.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    "Um... Jino?" Misoka called, worriedly. "The kazekiri blades don't work like that..."

Jino, not hearing the soft protest, continued hacking.

"Jino? There's an easier way of using them..."

The noise Jino created continued to drown Misoka out.

Narrowing his eyes, Misoka whipped out a pair of kunai, and moved like a brown flash, intercepting the blade's next downswing. "Dude, they aren't meant to hack like normal swords!" he exclaimed, "You gotta coat them with chakra and use the wind around them to cut!"

OOC: Sorry about the very slight bunnying there. I essentially just took some creative liberties with the amount of focus Jino had on hacking. Sorry.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Oh, sorry...i'm not much of a weponist." Jino stood up off the ground and began to coat the blades with his chakra. After a minute or two of concentration, Jino had successfully coated the blades with chakra. "Ok, now I use the wind." Jino pulled his arms a couple of inches above his head and swung them to the front of his body, aiming them at the tree limb. "Cool." Jino exclaimed while cutting the limb successfully into the shape of a snow board. After four minutes, it was ready. "Now, for the main part." Jino eagerly said as he stepped onto the board. Jino then used chinora. He focused his chakra on the edge of the board and had the wind fallow. Now having control over the board, Jino forced it up into the air. "Now!" Jino let go of his control over the board and clasped his hands into the snake hand sign. Jino built up his chakra and made the wind current go to the north. While the wind current picked up to the north, the board fallowed. "Awsome!" Jino excitedly yelled. Astonished by the yelling, Kurenai looked at Jino. "What exactly are you doing?" She asked, confused. "I made a toy." Kurenai lowered her head in annoyance but soon brought it back up in acceptance. "You know, that is actually a good thing to have. Using chinora can be useful but it will use up alot of chakra. But if you use that board, you can just glide around. Good thinking, Jino." "...Ye-yea, that's exactly why I made this. To use less chakra, right, he he."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back