• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Elite Four Phoebe

Darkness Falls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2003
    Hey,

My name is....Well just call me Phoebe. I'm an anime freak!!!! I love pokemon, YU_GI_OH, Inuyasha, Trigun, Kikaider, Yu yu Hakusho, and Ruroni Kenshin.....My favorite types are Ghost, Dark, and everything :D. Well I'm new and I'm kind of lost so if there are any kind, and active members who could PM me and answer my questions so I don't spam up the board. Please, and thank you

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Feel free to PM me with questions, I'll do my best to assist you. You may also want to check the FAQ in the Questions and Feedback section.

That said,welcome! ^_^

Elite Four Phoebe

Darkness Falls
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2003
    Fire Master said:
    Yes Welcome. Elite four Phoebe! that is one of my fav elite 4 members. what about you?

Probably spamming but yes she is my favorite, uses my 2 favorite types of Pokemon

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Hey There Elite Four Phoebe Welcome to Pc im MoonLight nice to meet ya ! it's always Great To see new members here!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Elite Four Phoebe said:
    Hey,

My name is....Well just call me Phoebe. I'm an anime freak!!!! I love pokemon, YU_GI_OH, Inuyasha, Trigun, Kikaider, Yu yu Hakusho, and Ruroni Kenshin.....My favorite types are Ghost, Dark, and everything :D. Well I'm new and I'm kind of lost so if there are any kind, and active members who could PM me and answer my questions so I don't spam up the board. Please, and thank you
    Welcome to PC

Yu Yu Hakusho is totally awesome. :P

Back