• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Stasis

Pokemon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hi Zrukker, and welcome to PC!

I hope you make many friends here, and have a wonderful experience!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi there~
    Welcome to PC
    why don't u tell us more about yourself ? Like why did u joined PC? What are your hobbies?? .....
    Anyways, I hope u have fun and make lots of friends
    Aand Don't forget to read the rules
    Feel free to VM/PM me u want to chat or have questions :) :D
    See ya around~

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, Zrukker! It's nice to meet you, I'm Cirno. :D

Why not tell us more about yourself? There's no need to be shy, we're all pretty awesome here on the forum. Anything in particular that made you join Pokecommunity, or did you just want to get involved in a Pokemon forum? What's your favorite Pokemon game and/or Pokemon? Those are just some of the many topic starters that you can answer, but of course it's up to you. You'll be welcomed here regardless. n n

Anyway, have you done some exploring around here yet? Being as big of a community as we are, there are always new things popping up. There should be at least a section or two that grab your interest, so browse around in your free time, as it's very worth it to get involved in the community! If you're ever lost, you can always apply for a mentor over at the Adoption Center to show you around.

If you ever need any help, feel free to contact me! I'm always open to assist you. :3

Back