• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newb here!

Rahaste

yup
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi guys! I joined to get some tutorials and tips in pokemon Y.

These are the pokemon games I play right now.

Heart Gold
    Y

Nice to meet you guys!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

If you're looking for tips for Y, you're going to want to visit our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section - if you can't find what you're looking for in there, go ahead and create a thread and someone will be more than happy to get back to you! It's still a pretty active section despite the ORAS hype running rampant through the place right now - are you looking forward to the release of those as well? :3

If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No worries! Members here will love to give you some extra pointers! Mmm, and yeah, they'll be able to do so over on the X&Y's FAQ section so, have a look at that if you'd like! And welcome to the forum today! Nice to meet you, and I hope you're doing well today. :3

I hope you're having fun with the games! Y and HG are pretty rad; they're two of my favourite! Course ORAS is around the corner too, so, I hope that maybe you'll check it out when it's released! Mmm, but most importantly, have a nice time! Love to see you again, and contact any staff member if you need anything! <33

Years
  • And welcome to you! It's really nice to have you here with us, Rahaste!

I have to admit, you have some good taste despite not playing many of the games. HeartGold & SoulSilver were really good remakes, since they got a lot of people back into the games thanks to the nostalgia value. X & Y were fairly good, despite copping criticism for being "easy" but I loved the new mechanics 6th Gen introduced. Any plans on getting Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire by the way? I know a lot of people have been getting back into Pokemon lately thanks to the new games, and I'm looking forward to them myself.

Anyways, I hope all goes well for you and do stick around with us because it's always awesome to get involved, and you'll meet lots of awesome members along the way. I'll be seeing you around hopefully, and don't hesitate to leave me a message anytime!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    The golden rule of all pokemon is- Diversity in your team

(I really hope diversity is the word I am after. Had a giant mental blank)

Back