• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie Harry here

Status
Not open for further replies.

mailmeharry2008

Groudon
    Years
    I spent my life playing pokemon and other gba and some PC games. Now i have developed a craze to create them. So hopefully you guys here would be helping me out to meet my objective ???

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Well here at PC, a lot of us can help you in creating games! Buuut, you gotta let us know what kind though! We have two sections for creating games, Emulation and Game Development. Whichever type of game you're planning to create, our members from one of those sections can totally help you out, so don't worry! All the help you need is right there.

And welcome aboard! Best of luck in achieving your dream of creating your own game!

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
    Years
    Oh hello there.

Nice, a game creator. Sweet. I myself am a game maker (not a programmer though). Maybe we can collaborate with our work. I am designing my own game as well.

Well, welcome to Pokecommunity and have loads of fun. I am CJ, the wolfmaster,

Hey there, Harry! A big welcome to the forum and it's great to meet you. :D

So you're a game maker? Do you focus mostly on hacks, or games that are made with programs such as Game Maker? A good chunk of our members are into creating games as well, so regardless of what kinds of games you make, you'll find lots of useful resources to help you out along the way.

Anyway, is there anything you're interested in besides hacking? PC is a diverse forum with a lot of awesome people around to talk to, so there's always someone out there to help you out or chat with you. Hopefully you like it here enough to check back whenever you have time!

Have fun here, all right? My inbox is always open if you need any help, as well! :3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hi there Harry :D, welcome, welcome,welcome to the friendly and fun community of PC! So are you enjoying yourself so far :3? I use to play GBA and PC games for fun a while ago and I did use to have this urge to create my own game, unfortunately my talents didn't lie on that aspect so it faded away eventually. I'd still be keen to see it though, give me a shout when you publish it alright :3?

We have Game Development and Emulation, they're sections filled with tips,guides and tools. I'm sure it'll be a big help for you, so see if anything might be of use to you alright :D? Anything else you want to do while you're here?

There are endless things to do here, besides hacking, you can welcome new users and make them feel comfortable at PC, maybe have your say in Pokemon and non-related polls, do some fun forum games,join some fanclubs, discuss about the Pokemon series, tabletop games, art, writing, the list goes on, if I stretched it out it would probably go from Earth to the next galaxy :D. That's how much you can do at PC, it's impossible to get bored n_n.

I'm Rainbow by the way, I'd be happy to talk with you (although hacking is off-topic for me unfortunately D:) and hopefully I'll see you around the forum alright :3? Have fun at PC Harry!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
    Years
    Hello there! I admire people who create their own games, but I, myself, cannot do so. I just don't have the patience. I wish you luck creating your own though!

mailmeharry2008

Groudon
    Years
    A lot of replies i have got but sorry for not responding them as i myself came online after a long span..... :(

Anyways Thanks to all... looking forward for help from all of you please check a new thread by me in Game Development Section. We will be in touch via that section. :)

Don't worry for taking a while to reply, Harry! It happens. :) We're just really glad to have you back! Sadly though, you're not really supposed to bump back threads over a month old, and in this case it's been a whole six months since the last post. ;~; I'll have to close it up, but you're free to make a re-introduction thread since you've been gone since November or post in the Leave/Return thread.

Have fun and great having you back! Closing this now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back