• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here

iDasher

Anime Lover :D
    Years
    Hey guys im new :D. I just got interested in some hacked versions of pokemon on emulators and they're really fun :D. Im a friendly guy, get to know me :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Hai Dasher and welcome to PokéCommunity ^-^
    Since you're interested in ROM Hacks, I feel the need to let you know that PC has quite a nice ROM Hacking & Emulation section ^-^
    And if you ever need help with figuring out your emulators and getting emulator advice/help, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message(VM) and I'll do my best to help you xD (I use Emulators a lot so got them figured out for the most part xD)
    PokeCommunity has a great variety of things to fit every taste, so look around and have fun ^-^

Years
    Hi Dasher, and welcome! I do hope you're enjoying it today!

Ah yes, hackers. The driving force behind why PC is so famous and a very interactive community, and you are no different, which is where I advise the perfect section for you is none other than the big honcho that is Emulation & ROM Hacking, where our hacking community resides. There's loads of fun hacks you can check out, like Liquid Crystal, Snakewood, Flora Sky and loads of others. We even have a section there where you can find tools to make your own hacks with, I bet everyone can't wait to see your hack creations!

However, if you ever need a break from hacks, we have several other parts of PC that may grab your interests too, like the Pokemon gaming sections, the off-topic boards, and the friendly but helpful memberbase here. I always advise you to read the rules because getting into trouble is no fun at all, but if you ever have a question, any of the moderators like Cirno, the mod of this very section, are always happy to lend a hand. I do hope you enjoy PC, and have fun during your time here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
    Hey guys im new :D. I just got interested in some hacked versions of pokemon on emulators and they're really fun :D. Im a friendly guy, get to know me :P

Welcomeeee to thy PC. My name is Diab and I also love playing on emulators, played a few hacks myself ;) well lets keep it short, hope you have a wonderful time here I will be around so drop by for a chat if you like.

Back