• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie here

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2013
    Hey there people newbie here x3.. I join this site after coming across Pokemon Raptor EX on YouTube cause I have been trying to find some good custom made Pokemon games to play so I decided to give this game a try.

Also hope during my time here I can meet some wonderful people and make new friends on here as well also I am a Pokemon sprite artist I am not all that good but I am very decent tho maybe once I start doing some sprites I can post some of my work on here to show you all.

Years
  • Hello BloodSphere! Welcome to PC!

There are many fun things to do here in the forums! For starters, from what I see, you love playing the amazing games that are found on this forum correct? Well, help yourself out! We have plenty of talented people here that are continuously improving their skills and releasing good games for the public to enjoy. You may find these games at the Hack Showcases, in the Emulation and ROM Hack thread under Creative Discussions. And if you ever wish to put your skills to the test, there are always people there looking for other users that can lend them a hand in their games. This is found in the Team Recruitment thread.

Also, if you ever want to show your amazing sprites, or take a look at the amazing creations done by our users, then you should definitely check out the Art and Design thread! And no worries, it takes trial and error for one to be good at what one does. Don't ever be discouraged and give up. Always give it your all!

Have fun in the community! I'll be glad to lend you a hand if you ever need it, or talk if you ever want to chat. So, without further a do, welcome to the wonderful world of Pokemon!:)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yo BloodSphere! Welcome aboard!~

Like the poster above me said, you can find many customized games here in the forums, either developed games, or ROM hacks. We also have an Art section where you can show off your artwork as well, or receive some critiques on your art to improve yourself. That, and we have a lot of other sections for you to discover as well. You just gotta have to explore for yourself! :D

Take your time getting settled in here, and ask questions to any of the staff in bold colors, okay! Have fun, read the rules, and see ya around <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

Hiiiiii~! Pokemon Raptor EX, eh? That's a ROM game, no? If so, it does sound interesting!

RftA_Ema_Normal_2.gif

Well new friend, making new friends here is pretty simple here on PC. All you gotta do is participate in our many topics and discussions, as well as maybe give someone a friendly VM or PM once in a while! In fact, you're more than welcome to chat with me, anytime! I do hope you'll take a look at the Art section too; you'll find many people who are sprite artists like yourself! And I also can't wait to see your art work, if you so choose to post it!

RftA_Ema_Skye_Happy_2.gif

So! Welcome to PC! I do hope you'll have fuuuun, and have an amazing time. <3

Dark_Thunder

Meet The Team! Team Infinity!
    Years
  • Well Looks Like Other People Said What Was Needed! I Told You A Bit Of Stuff To On Your Visitor Page! Lol. Anyway You Know Who I Am! All I Have To Say Is Good Luck! And Have A Giid Time On PC

Also A Sprite Artist! I Think We'll Get Along Quite Well! I'm I Sprite Artist My Self! Beginner But Advancing As Time Goes By! I Could PM You My Recent Work If You'd Like! I Also Suggest Playing Pokémon Light Platinum And Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series And Also...
    Dark Rising And Fuligin! I Have To Play So Many Hacks! Best I Get Started On Some!
    See Ya Later!

Last edited:
    Back