• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

newbie on the scene

crnage

sexy symbiote
Years
  • i'm not really good with introductions, but i figured i'd at least try... i'm Ariel, some people (mostly cute boys and even cuter girls) call me Chicken, i don't know why and i don't question it. you can expect some horrible CSS while i figure it out, a whole lot of dumb jokes, and mediocre roleplaying from me. at first i joined the site so i could broadcast that i need a foreign ditto for shiny breeding, but now i'm hooked. congratulations, you've won me over.

did i mention that i need a foreign ditto? like from somewhere other than America?

my friend code is 0318-7268-4197 if you wanna hit me up sometime and tell me what my friend safari is. talk to me and you're automatically my bff.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    Hi Crnage Im new here too 4613-8592-6135 add me I need to make some friends!

Years
  • I'd love to help but only have one foreign Ditto so I can't part ways with that squishy baby just yet. You're sure to find them over at the Trade Corner, though, so be sure to check back there often. It's one of our most fast-paced boards and you'll likely find what you're looking for there soon. :D Welcome, Ariel!

Awesome to hear that you're hooked, hopefully that means you'll stick around as an active member for a long while. ;P There is a lot to do here given the diversity of the community so have a good time. If you're confused you're welcome to shoot me or another staff member a message.

Have fun!

crnage

sexy symbiote
    Years
  • Hi Crnage Im new here too 4613-8592-6135 add me I need to make some friends!

alright, added!

I'd love to help but only have one foreign Ditto so I can't part ways with that squishy baby just yet. You're sure to find them over at the Trade Corner, though, so be sure to check back there often. It's one of our most fast-paced boards and you'll likely find what you're looking for there soon. :D Welcome, Ariel!

Awesome to hear that you're hooked, hopefully that means you'll stick around as an active member for a long while. ;P There is a lot to do here given the diversity of the community so have a good time. If you're confused you're welcome to shoot me or another staff member a message.

Have fun!

Thank you! Also, I really like what your profile is centered around. Whimsicott has to be one of my all time faves.

Years
  • I sadly don't have any foreign Dittos myself, but as Sheep said you're sure to find one looking around Trade Corner. But aside from that, welcome to the forums Ariel!

And that's nice to hear you're hooked already, I'm sure that will make you want to stick around with the community for hopefully a long time and as Sheep said, our members are pretty diverse so you'll see just how unique everyone here is. There's also so much stuff you can do, as you've probably seen already with the wide range of topics here.

But yeah, I hope you enjoy your time here and I'll see ya!

- Hikamaru

Back