• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    What's up everybody. I guess you could say I started off on the wrong foot here with the typo in my username. But Hey! I'm a 19 year old student and I've never been a part of anything like this. I stumbled on the community looking for some ORAS updates and after looking at some other forums, I can really say I have found some people with the same love for Pokemon as me. Can't wait to get to know you all!

P.S. My username isn't being racist lol. More of a parody of what the letters actually stand for.

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Our ORAS forum sounds like it'd be of particular interest to you; all the confirmed information (and quite a few rumours/speculation, aha) about the new games goes in there...although we've not got long to wait now! Well, the US hasn't, anyway. Will you be getting either of the new games when they're released?

If you don't mind my asking, what are you studying right now? Are you enjoying it? Unfortunately for me, I finished studying a couple of years ago now, but it was fun while it lasted...most of the time. Essays, exams and deadlines are never fun. xD

If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a VM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aha, no worries! If anything, you can ask for a username change later, if you donate and enough time has passed! But yes, welcome! I can't wait for ORAS myself; it's gonna be super fun! I think I'm gonna get both versions too, ohoho~

Anywho, I can't wait to get to know you too! You're more than welcome to stop by my profile and give me a message anytime! Or you can give me a friend request too, and I'll happily accept! But yes, don't be shy on getting to know everyone you meet, and I look forward to your general activity. Mmm, but yeah, cheers and have a great day! Love to see you again soon. :3

Years
    Welcome to the forums, Kevin! Always great to have another face around, and I can definitely say I'm hyped for OR/AS myself since Hoenn was where I had my first experience with Pokemon games.

Any thoughts on which starter you'll choose? I'm on Team Mudkip personally, thanks to my love towards Water-types, the awesome buff look of Mega Swampert and also because Mudkip was who I picked in the original games as well. Hopefully we might see you around the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board and get involved in all the discussion going on over there!

As wise Dragon said himself, don't feel shy getting to know your fellow members and I'm always open to chat whenever you are interested. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    Right now i am studying film! I'm enjoying it to an extent. The workload is tough mainly because of essay's, things of that nature. Time management has been tough especially while containing my excitement for the new games next week. What did you study?
    And I really appreciate the hospitality, its nice to know there are some really friendly people here! You will be sure to see me around frequently!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2014
    Welcome to the forums, Kevin! Always great to have another face around, and I can definitely say I'm hyped for OR/AS myself since Hoenn was where I had my first experience with Pokemon games.

Any thoughts on which starter you'll choose? I'm on Team Mudkip personally, thanks to my love towards Water-types, the awesome buff look of Mega Swampert and also because Mudkip was who I picked in the original games as well. Hopefully we might see you around the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire board and get involved in all the discussion going on over there!

As wise Dragon said himself, don't feel shy getting to know your fellow members and I'm always open to chat whenever you are interested. Have fun and I'll be sure to see you around!

- Hikamaru

Hikamaru, As far as starters go we are on the same boat. I had a Mudkip when I first played the game, so for nostalgic reasons, I will be taking the same path. I'm really interested in legendary hunting for this game, because I was very disappointed in the way X/Y handled legendaries. I'm sure I will see more of you over in the ORAS board! Nice to meet you!

Back