• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
  • Oh don't feel nervous! It's natural for a new person to feel like that when they first set foot in here, but hey awesome to meet you! Any nickname you'd like me to refer to you as for convenience?

I noticed you have not put up any information about yourself so uh, how about telling us about your interests, where you're from and other stuff? It'd help us get to know you better personally as well as recommend sections you might enjoy around the community.

Also, other members are always keen to assist you so don't hesitate to ask around. I hope you have a great time at PC and I'll see you soon.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the PC!

We are glad you've joined us! You'll have lots of fun here! As Hikamaru said, there's no need to be shy! Why don't you tell us more about yourself? Where do you live? What are your hobbies? Etc! We won't bite ^^

In PC, there are many things to do, so go explore this world ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ok? We are all friendly ^^

Enjoy your stay! See you around~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Yooo, welcome to PC!

So... what Pokemon game you played first? What's your current favorite? Your interests? Well, if you don't know what to do, there's threads that will help you get settled in comfortably! You can also ask us!

Gotta enjoy and have fun here~ xD If you get lost, don't hesitate on asking help! We'd love to help you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Awh, that's cool; it's nice to have you! But yeah, don't be shy, feel free to tell us about your interests and what not, if you really want to! Or you can always wait until you've warmed up with us in the forums. I do hope we can get to know you soon, and feel free to leave me a VM or PM anytime you'd like to chat about anything at all~! And have a lovely day. <333

Back