• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NewComer, Wizzo

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Hai PokeCommunity, newcomer here
    Wizzo, 18 years old, and of course i'm a Pokemon fan, Pokemon Yellow was the first version i played. I'm interested in rom hacks (even if i'm just a newbie tho :p)
    I'm here to learn more, and make new friends ^^

I hope we can get along \o/

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there, how are you? I hope you're having a really great weekend so far! Welcome to the forums! I'm also a fellow pokemon fan who started out with Pokemon Yellow, and yeah, I really do love the games ever since! At any rate, I'm glad to have you here, and I hope you will enjoy our ROM Hacking section~ <33

So, if you have any questions about anything, you can ask any one of the staff members here, and you can also ask a member who's willing to assist you! Have a looovely time and I hope we can chat some more soon. C:

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Hey there, how are you? I hope you're having a really great weekend so far! Welcome to the forums! I'm also a fellow pokemon fan who started out with Pokemon Yellow, and yeah, I really do love the games ever since! At any rate, I'm glad to have you here, and I hope you will enjoy our ROM Hacking section~ <33

So, if you have any questions about anything, you can ask any one of the staff members here, and you can also ask a member who's willing to assist you! Have a looovely time and I hope we can chat some more soon. C:

Thanks a lot :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hello! It's great to see you here. I think Pokemon Yellow was my second and it's great. If you're interested we have a great ROM Hacking section and it wont matter if you're a newbie gotta start from somewhere. Hope to see you around and ask any questions if you need help.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Hello! It's great to see you here. I think Pokemon Yellow was my second and it's great. If you're interested we have a great ROM Hacking section and it wont matter if you're a newbie gotta start from somewhere. Hope to see you around and ask any questions if you need help.
    That's nice from you, thanks ^^

Years
    Yeah, Pokémon Yellow! That was my first Pokémon game too.
    What other Pokémon games have you played?
    Do you work on ROM hacks or just like to play them?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi there. Nice to meet you. Pokémon Yellow was my first game. I haven't played it in a really long time. I might play it again sometime soon. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Have a good day!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2018
    Yeah, Pokémon Yellow! That was my first Pokémon game too.
    What other Pokémon games have you played?
    Do you work on ROM hacks or just like to play them?

Well for now, i'm enjoying playing ROM hacks. I'm also trying to learn how to make one (like i said, just a newbie ^^)

Hi there. Nice to meet you. Pokémon Yellow was my first game. I haven't played it in a really long time. I might play it again sometime soon. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Have a good day!

Back