• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newperson Thread-Thing.

Jaeger

Rocked it like a hurricane.
Years
  • I think a formal introduction is underway.

My [user]name [obviously] is Jaeger and I've just joined today after being referred here by TwilightBlade who happens to be an old friend circa two years ago (or something like that). I know my way around forums and familiar with typical forum rules so don't need to remind me about them, playing moderator, and the like.

I've played every single Pokemon game there has been 'cept for the ones on the GameCube...I pretty much get bored easily when it comes to videogames and matters like that but I do think that HeartGold and SoulSilver seem very interesting so I might start playing again when they come out for the U.S. Aside from these minor facts, I'm a college student, I'm addicted to the electric guitar (I play the acoustic too but not as often), I used to be a pretty decent spriter, had experience as a moderator and administrator, and whenever I go online, it's usually due to a dire need of entertainment. Questions/comments?

Oh and yes, my profile picture is of me.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey~ Thanks for joining and gracing PC with your manliness. 8]

I hope you do get into HGSS. :3

Jaeger

Years
  • Thank you (and you're welcome...I think? haha). Already considered it though Nintendo was late in granting my wishes...by five years. :P

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
  • Wonderful, I thought I would do my share and welcome you. I figured since I haven't found any decent rp that has started, I might as well go and welcome new friends and members. So..... Welcome.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Welcome to PC glad to see a newcomer. Im Diglett 032 my favorite 2nd favorite pokemon is Snorlax lol

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    Welcome, read the rules, have fun. Also, watch out for Break.. he is our resident gender bender.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you make a lot of friends here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Jaeger!

Love your avatar :3

Have a great time here.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Jaeger. Nice introduction. ^^ Every single Pokémon game, you say? That's very impressive. :3 I wish you well here at PC, and I hope to see you around. ^^

Jaeger

Years
  • Thank you both!

To Citrinin: On retrospect, it might've been a good idea playing only one game whenever each generation came out...it feels like I've used up too many years of my life. :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh look, a nice introduction. :o

Always nice to see experienced forum-goers joining the community. All the benefits of having some new blood posting about without all the awkward first-time moments. (b'')b

Good luck doing your college thing. Heading there myself this weekend…

Hope to see you around, Jaeger. Welcome aboard.

Back