• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(newPokemon)RUKARIO--pic revealed!

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • Kelsey said:
    So that's Rukario...wow, it's pretty awsome! ^______^ I like how it looks, much better than what I thought it was gonna look like. XD I had seen a few people with that piccy as their avatar and I was like, 'what the fudda wudda?' o.O I think it looks cool, now I want one. XD

~Kelsey
    XD...
    I'm beginning to think its cool too!

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwws, poor Robert. <3 *huggles* I do like your avatar. ^o^ Well, I pictured Rukario to look like Mewtwo with a little bit of Blaziken mixed in there. XD

~Kelsey

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • But a lot of other Pokemon wear clothes: Machoke, Machamp, Hitmonchan, Mr Mime, Jynx, Tyrogue, Medicham. And even if they are'nt clothes, they still look like it

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Atleast Hitmonchan and Machoke look like organic creatures and not a bunch of colorful shapes slapped together.
    agree...
    1st and 2nd gen looked more natural.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not high tech at all O.o This thing does look natural and everything looks like it fits into place with one another very well.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • well...Latios+as---planes...

Regis---o_O|||

I just....think that 3rd gen pokemon are not as natural as 1 and 2

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    But we have Grumpig and Camerupt as examples for the 3rd Gen... Ya know, there wasnt Pigs at the first or second one~ =P

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    But we have Grumpig and Camerupt as examples for the 3rd Gen... Ya know, there wasnt Pigs at the first or second one~ =P

Whales and walrus too^^

PS: what are piloswine and swinub? o_O|||

I still think that 2nd gen is the best gen for GB, Orange Island is the best season for TV...*cries*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Plioswine and Swinub are guiena pigs, Orange was okay, but I'd pick Kanto over it.

Years
  • Considering that swinub's species is "pig", and piloswine's is "swine"...there definitely were pigs in the second generation. Spoink and Grumpig aren't the first ones. XD

And...just a random thing...but by now, Rukario sorta makes me think "anthro ninja jackal".

It's the black markings on the head and the things it has on the back of its head that make me think that, I'm sure. O.o

tyranitar0000

You don't wanna know
    Years
  • You know, judging by the Munchlax, Rukario, and the three new shadows that got released, I think that Nintendo is losing it. Maybe if they let fans make new ideas for them... but where's the fun in that? (for Nintendo :P)

BTW, Rukario is using a Psychic attack, most likely.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Munchlax is pathetic.They're are probably going to shove it down our throats like they
    did Pikachu.Snorlax was already good enough,it didn't need any pre-evolutions.

They should make Rukario a Dark and Psychic type,but they're probably not going to
    based on their recent dry spell.

Back