• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen News Discussion Thread [use the threads in forum for new things]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cello

Tonight!
Years
Man, I was hoping it was going to be around June 4th so I could pretend GameFreak was giving me a very Japanese birthday present.
Oh well, it's still just right around the corner.

I'm ready for some CoroCoro.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm awaiting the designs of the player trainer characters more than anything else. That's one of the things that could make or break B2/W2 for me, as petty a detail as that may sound to some people.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Coro Coro needs to leak.. like now. I'm getting more and more impatient, even though I know its bound to leak at any moment. I just want some information and screenshots already!

blue

gucci
Years
Didn't realise that Corocoro is being leaked today/tomorrow, time really does fly and I'm hoping to see something worthwhile.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Anytime now guys. It's nearly the 11th on this side of the world anyway. So excited!

Its already the 11th in Japan and if we go by Smash time which airs about 4-5 pm for me here in Central Time Zone, it has to be about 11 or 12 ish in Japan on April 11th.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
It's almost 9.30am on April 11th in Japan, so its less than 3 days till its released there. I bet you guys that knowing our luck, we'll get scans like one day before its actually released -_-

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
It's almost 9.30am on April 11th in Japan, so its less than 3 days till its released there. I bet you guys that knowing our luck, we'll get scans like one day before its actually released -_-

Wow that's a huge jump since Smash airs at 8 AM Japan and I always get the info around 4-5pm here. owo

But ya its the 11th already in Japan either way.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
I'm going to freak out when news comes though. As it is, we don't know what to expect at all. It's going to be such a huge surprise.

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
I was going to say they wont reveal the trainers in CoroCoro as they usually reveal them a little further into the revealing process but then again, if they have already showed us the mascots and the box arts and theres not much chance for new pokes then we might very well get trainers in the leak! BUT Nintendo pulled a fast one on us by making it a sequel so we actually have no say in what might be revealed. I dont trust Nintendo anymore but its still really exiting! LEAK NOW!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Don't worry guys, I actually googled this and found out that leaks are always 11th or 12th, so it'll definitely be today or tomorrow :3

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2021
Coro Coro leaked almost 5 days early during B/W.

Theres still a chance we'll get leaks in a few hours as scans usually leak between 3pm - 7pm Japan time. So in about 4 hours - 7 hours hopefully! It makes sense though considering they get Coro Coro in the day then get home later in the afternoon and leak it.

If not, then it better leak tomorrow!

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
Haha, its 3:20 in the morning in the UK and i don't plan on sleeping, not untill the scans have been leaked, a guy above said they have already started leaking but no pokemon stuff yet so im willing to wait!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Haha, its 3:20 in the morning in the UK and i don't plan on sleeping, not untill the scans have been leaked, a guy above said they have already started leaking but no pokemon stuff yet so im willing to wait!

I... suggest you sleep. The scans will be a while imo as Pokelegend said, so missing out on your sleep for over 12 hours doing nothing waiting for scans isn't very productive. :( unless you wanna like, waste your time doing egg swap ;)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Ah, so we might get scan today? We'll that's good...that would make up for my inability in finding all those eggs in the hunt...
We can expect them to show us the starter town, they always show the starter town in the first scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back