• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen next dragon pokemon

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
  • gs135790 said:
    Like Dragonite, Tyranitar, and Salamence? I dont know, maybe something like Tyranitar...

Tyranitar isn't a dragon, but I guess its dragon/lizard-like...
    Yes like dragonite tyranitar salamence. I think it would be cool to see an ubber powerful see serpent.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • gs135790 said:
    Yes, but they could just make them in just one area, or sell them at the gambling place for a ridiculous amount of coins.
    I doubt they'd do that but They probably will sell it at a gambling place cause that's where I got one of 3 dragonair's i have.Or they could use the safari zone that's where I got my other to dragonair's.

Years
  • I wouldn't doubt it, they have always put it in just one or two places, like the Safari zone for Dratini, Mt. Silver for Larvitar, and Meteor falls for Bagon.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • gs135790 said:
    I wouldn't doubt it, they have always put it in just one or two places, like the Safari zone for Dratini, Mt. Silver for Larvitar, and Meteor falls for Bagon.
    good point Maybe there would be one dive spot where you could battle them.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    I have been thinking maybe there won't be another dragon type.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • Its interesting, at first I'd considered Beldum to be the "legendairy like" (for lack of a better term) pokemon instead of Salamence. It seems that they broke the chain in Ruby/Sapphire anyway:

RBY: Dratini lvl 30 -> Dragonair lvl 55 -> Dragonite
    GSC: Larvitar lvl 30 -> Pupitar lvl 55 -> Tyranitar
    Ru/Sa: Bagon lvl 30 -> Shelgon lvl 50 -> Salamence

Shelgone evolves at level 50.

obelisk-kun

Years
  • SkinnyGreenMan said:
    Its interesting, at first I'd considered Beldum to be the "legendairy like" (for lack of a better term) pokemon instead of Salamence. It seems that they broke the chain in Ruby/Sapphire anyway:

RBY: Dratini lvl 30 -> Dragonair lvl 55 -> Dragonite
    GSC: Larvitar lvl 30 -> Pupitar lvl 55 -> Tyranitar
    Ru/Sa: Bagon lvl 30 -> Shelgon lvl 50 -> Salamence

Shelgone evolves at level 50.
    like 5 levels realy make a great deal of of difference.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • No, it doesn't. But, it is enough difference to make me think that they wanted both Metagross and Dragonite to be the new pokemon in this place.

But thats just my oppinion, if you think that Metagross isn't part of this group, then thats okay.

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I hope it is a Ice/Dragon type thing...but that would be hard, i would be like a water/fire type pokemon becauase ice is bad against dragon type. oh well...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    There could be dragon/steel type because there is a new move called meteoric swarm that is a dragon type + the name is similar 2 meteor mash

Back