• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

next pokemon game name?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    They need a sapphire game with 16 badges so I say pokemon stunning Sapphire. I would love to have more then 8 badges in the r/s/e Serious becuase 8 isnt enough and the Battle frontier in emer doesnt count.

i wouldnt necessarily want another sapphire since its 3rd gen and they havent even remade 2nd gen yet but yeah 16 badges would rock! that would be like a gym in every city and there would be a gym of every type

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Hmmm... Palkia controls Space and Dialga Time! Perchance on Opal they will Feature Giratina? Or (as stated in my petition) Carnivine?

even if they do make a third one, it probably wont be opal, and even if it is, opal doesnt go with carnivine, and even if it did, there hasnt been a non-legendary on the cover since 1st gen

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    They probably arent making a 5th gen, I hope. Enough is enough, and 493, my friend, is way beyond enough. And they've ran out of hard things.
    Gold- Soft
    Silver- Soft
    Crystal- medium
    Ruby- hard
    Sapphire-hard
    emerald-hard
    Diamond- so hard, that only diamonds or lazers can cut it
    Pearl- diamond hard.
    I suggest:
    Pokémon We Quit
    Pokémon Go Home
    and the stunning sequel
    Pokémon STFU

A bit harsh?

ummm...i know its sort of irrelevant, but im pretty sure pearls are quite a bit softer than diamonds...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I know for sure that it is going to be based off Mespirt. Because if it was going to be based off Giratina they would of made him part of the Shinnon Dex not the national.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Acutualy, it willl problary be Opal.

How do i know?

My friend told me (He never lies) He has hacking software on his computer and hacked into nintendo's database. there he found out that the next game name is Opal, he also found out that they are returing Crystal, only this time it's based one one of the movies, the one where ash and crew travel though time. also, something else he found out about Opal is that they might use some pokemon from hacks.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    I say the remake Sapphire and call it....
    Pokemon Sapphire Ocean

You know as it relates to the ocean alot with Team Aqua and Kyroger

*-* DaRkNeSs *-*

ZzZzZzZzzz......
    Years
    I hope of a game who gonna be a mix of Johto (with Johto starters) and Sinnoh, but not new pokemon, they have already a bunch ! This is my opinion, but Topaz or Steel can be nice name !:D

Deathtolight

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Call me weird, but if Giratina was used as the cover for the 3rd of the 4th Gen game, I think 'Obsidian' would fit better. But Opal's fine too.

Whomever mentioned the Sun/Moon/Earth trio, I like. Very interesting.

You know, i was thinking about that for awhile, if they go w/ all three dragons, then obsidian would be a good name. but theyll probably put darkrai in there or something

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Pokemon Midnight- Darkrai

Pokemon Sunset - Cresselia

Metallics:

Topaz, Agate, Pyrite, Catseye, Jade, Bloodstone, Aquamarine, Opal, Chrome

Just a bunch of stuff I threw together

GWXCORE

Protector of the Core
    Years
    idk....i remember a rumor for R/S suppose to have topaz as its third game. but that changed! i think maybe the whole obsidian with dragons sounds cool. 5th gen will be a complete reimagine and change. they are gonna do what enix did with 12 and tick alot of people off (i liked 12 though but i know alot of people who where so upset.) thats just my 2.666 cents. maybe pokemon Sun and Moon? completely day and night games for the most part like sun have 80% day and moon have 80% night and when you beat the game you go to the other games region. 2 games that share a major difference? it will be new to nintendo!

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    maybe Pokemon:Purple Grape...or Pokemon:Steel....i dont kno....but forget the name...i was thinkin about switching the whole style of gameplay...lol...i was daydreaming about a pokemon GTA game...lol...i would call it...GTA Johnto League Stories...but thats just an idea....lol

pokemon lover

Lucario's no.1 fan.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    pokemon (cant think of a name) but you play through all the games just like gold/silver when you have 16 badges not 8.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Acutualy, it willl problary be Opal.

How do i know?

My friend told me (He never lies) He has hacking software on his computer and hacked into nintendo's database. there he found out that the next game name is Opal, he also found out that they are returing Crystal, only this time it's based one one of the movies, the one where ash and crew travel though time. also, something else he found out about Opal is that they might use some pokemon from hacks.

Your friend lied,nintendo has never, and probably will never base a game on a movie and the would never use pokemon from hacks.

Back