• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Next Pokemon Game?

Years
  • why would they make a remake of Diamond and Pearl for as the next game? that makes absolutely no sense. I think they will make a 3rd game out of Diamond and Pearl since they did that with Crystal and Emerald. I dont count Yellow since its a special edition

:t354:TG

well, u should; they just might make it like that.
    im not talking about pikachu, but ull get cimchar like ash did, or whatever.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    i like pokemon emrald and ruby and diamond i hate pokemon perl and pokemon silver
    And what does that have to do with the topic? The next time I see any rule breaking post from you, I'll give you a warning.

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2007
    I think they should make a game where you can travel to all four lands and get a starter pokemon once you get there. It'd be called Pokemon Advanced. That way you don't get bored after awhile with the same quest.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • I think they should make a game where you can travel to all four lands and get a starter pokemon once you get there. It'd be called Pokemon Advanced. That way you don't get bored after awhile with the same quest.

that's what ive been thinking it wold be awesome

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    yeah but i dont really think that they are going to make a remake of silver or gold.thats what i think
    Meh course they will, They know they will get millions from us if they make it
    I think Another Diamond/Pearl, then they will remake Gold/Silver.
    I think so to
    i heard that a pokemon shadow was coming out. the remake of D/P. but i dont think so, even though im pretty sure that D/P will have another game added to that series.
    Meh where did you hear that, Wont be called shadow, theres a pattern, its all gems at the mo
    Well, I hope that the remake of GSC will come before the DP version, but probably da DP version will come first >:( Think about it! u've heard about pokemon shiny gold, shiny silver, glimmering gold, shimmering silver, all the firered hacks! does'nt Nintendo/gamefreak (watever) realize we want a GSC remake??? It's the best game in the series!!!!
    PS: i made the banner in my signature myself :3
    True true
    Banner could use work lol
    In all actuallity they are going to plan the remake of Gold and Silver sooner or later. It is just that they are making Mystery Dungeon 2 plus another game for the Wii. Then it'll probably Pokemon Ranger 2 then Gold ad Silver then Finally another DS pokemon game that'll b a Remake of D/P so you can then add Gold and silver into your game as well.
    It is all about profit! How much money can they get from us!
    ^
    Thats also true
    i like pokemon emrald and ruby and diamond i hate pokemon perl and pokemon silver
    Meh how can you hate silver best game
    well the next game actauly is pokemon ranch for wii
    Meh it is but i think we is talking bout ds games
    Not sure
    Why would they make Mystery dungeon 2? I think the DP "remake" will come before GSC remake...

,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,,.~*^*~.,​
    They have made md2 its out in japan so its not a what's next game
    I think they should make a game where you can travel to all four lands and get a starter pokemon once you get there. It'd be called Pokemon Advanced. That way you don't get bored after awhile with the same quest.
    Meh mayb with 2 areas like Joto and hoen or hoen and sinno
    Be boring if it had all 4 regoins

But i think it will be 3rd d/p game "pokemon Jade" or "Pokemon opal" I think jade would be a good name
    Will make people forget about them bootlegged games.​

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    hm..

pretty interestin.. i too, wud love a remake.. they are the best in the series.. but nintendo have no plans to make a remake.. perhaps if we got a petition?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    sorry to burst your bubble but..

Nintendo are idiots because they won't make a remake of pokemon gold and silver

aleseko

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    i aggre with lord94

the only thing about GSC remakes are roumers

Dark Jay

Requiem of Darkness
    Years
  • I hope that they make a 5th generation pokemon game with loads of new pokemon, HOWEVER, instead of finding pokemon from other games in the region of the 5th generation, you have to visit Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto! That would take forever and wouldn't get boring!

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    i aggre with lord94

the only thing about GSC remakes are roumers

They will, they know how good the gold and silver games sold.

They will make gold and silver remakes.

Its gonna happen, i don't care what you say it will happen.

Pokemon G/S will make loads of money.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    There will be no G/S/C remake unless Nintendo is in great need of money. Think about it: Since the 3rd Gen they made Colo, XD, and the Kanto remakes, and put Jhoto Pokemon in Emerald after you beat it, because people needed a way to fill their National Dex. Now, you can already get all the Jhoto and Kanto Pokemon through migrating and trading, so there is no need. Plus, half the fun of G/S/C was Kanto, which they already remade, so it wouldn't be as fun anyways. I'm all for it, as Jhoto was in my opinion the best region ever, but judging by what seems likely, there really isn't much of a chance.

The same goes for an all-region game; that would be really cool, but it just doesn't seem likely any time soon. Sadly.

The next game to be released will probably be the D/P Giratina third installment, unless Pokemon MD2 or Pokemon Ranch happens to be released first. (Mystery Dungeon 2 is already in Japan if I'm not mistaken...)

Noisuf Ekop 993

Still a cheater.Back on peeps.
    Years
  • I think they should make a game where you can travel to all four lands and get a starter pokemon once you get there. It'd be called Pokemon Advanced. That way you don't get bored after awhile with the same quest.

That's a very good idea, I like it. I think the next game to come out will be a remake of G/S/C before a 5th generation.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    There will be no G/S/C remake unless Nintendo is in great need of money.
    They know how badly people want a remake so they will How can you think that

Think about it: Since the 3rd Gen they made Colo, XD, and the Kanto remakes, and put Jhoto Pokemon in Emerald after you beat it, because people needed a way to fill their National Dex. Now, you can already get all the Jhoto and Kanto Pokemon through migrating and trading, so there is no need. Plus, half the fun of G/S/C was Kanto, which they already remade, so it wouldn't be as fun anyways.

It wasn't and wont be about the Jhoto Pokemon, it was about the journey. silver/gold/crystal had so much in it for a Pokemon game at the time they had the phone which we still don't have. Mum saveing money. They might just be waiting untill they have new technology to put into it. Better graphics. and it wont be a pure remake. it would have loads of diffrences i bet.

The same goes for an all-region game; that would be really cool, but it just doesn't seem likely any time soon. Sadly.
    The wont do that which i think is not good

Meh my very good thought's
    im so good

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Nintendo aren't stupid enough to put all 4 the regions in one game: they'd make 4 times the money selling them separately.

Years
  • I know, some of you won't understand me but I think that they shouldn't make a remake of Gold/Silver. Yea, sure, it would be great, possibly, but I can't imagine myself Gold/Silver with new graphics like Diamond/Pearl on the DS.
    In my opinion, the GBC games were awesome and made lot of fun, so there needn't to be new ones of them. But that's just to my mind.

And like most of the others here, I guess they'll make a third version of D/P, because of Cyrstal and Emerald.
    But they can let themselves time with the game...

Back