• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NFC - Nintendo Fan Club

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    Here arer more I'd like to download on the Revolution when it comes out(like I said before, I hope it doesn't cost too much).

Super Mario All-Stars(I know it has Super Mario Bros. 2 on it, but i don't care XD): SNES

Super Smash Bros: N64

A Boy and His Blob: NES

Any Kirby Game for SNES.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I want the Japanese FE games o.o;

But...I think Nintendo doesn't need the competition's secrets to survive :P It'll do well on its own x3

SaVaGeBloW

StarySky
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well Nintendo isn't always been 3rd. I mean the GBA is the highest selling system out there. Nintendo has been 1st or 2nd on the best selling games for 3 or 4 months now. And the DS is out selling any other system out there. So I wouldn't say Nintendo is 3rd. XD

agreed. 2th I think...

Wind_Guardian said:
    But at my school last year, we had this thing we watched at lunch called "channel one" and one day they talked about sony developing VR, where you can actually see, hear, and smell whats going on around you, taste and feel as well. Supposedly the way they use it can allow blind people to see it and deaf people to hear it, cuz it connects to your brain somehow.

never heard of it...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't think I would want VR hooked up to my brain. Think about it, what would happen if you had that thing tied to your brain and the power went out. Or a power spike happened. 1 of 3 things would happen.
    1: Your brain gets fried or cut off and you die.
    2: You get trapped in the game (I don't think it would be all that bad if I got trapped in a game as a hot girl and everything looked real XD)
    3: Nothing happens XD
    But really, I'm ok with VR just seeing and hearing as long as it's not hooked to my brain.

Maybe I should go back and find the list I had of the games I wanted to download on the Rev.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I totally agree with you on the VR thing o.o;

Seems a bit scary honestly >_> I don't want my brain being screwed up >.o;

Years
    I apologise, i dont believe it is actually HOOKED into your brain, but the way it works is that it triggers a section of your brain where all senses converge( i know they all have their seperate sections, but this is liek a part that can trigger all of them or something). I am reall not an expert, but yes, it would probably be a tad bit more risky than a platform controller XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    You can say that again :P

My opinion stands though. I don't want things messing with my brain. Not until I create them... >=)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    A controller is not 100% safe as well. I remember reading on GameSpot about this kid that got by lightning when he was playing his PS2. Lightning ran into the PS2 and into the controller and shocked the kid. XD
    So that's why you should turn off the game when it's lightning outside. XD

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Banjo & Kazooie

I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about right now!!!

Okay, on the first one I have 95/100 Jiggies, and on the second I have 80/90.... I did have 80/90, but my brother erased it when I was on the last boss!
    I started playing this game again, made a new file 'cause I already beat the game except for the last five jiggies that I don't need. Okay, so I surfed the net, and saw cheat codes for it! I put in one cheat code, it worked, then I put in a second code, the witch appeared and said if I do one more cheat she'll erase my game pack. So I do a third one, and then Bottles pops up and says if I keep this cheat my game pack will erase, I thought the game pack was the thing you plug in the bank of your controller, so I just accept. I come to play later, and I see that the game's erased! What the heck!? They said pack! How was I supposed to know that meant file?
    Forgot that acount, let's talk about my good acount. You need 810 notes, and 94 jiggies to beat the game, I have 900 something notes, and just got my 95th jiggie.
    Here are my stats:

Level 1: 10/10
    Level 2: 10/10
    Level 3: 10/10
    Level 4: 10/10
    Level 5: 10/10
    Level 6: 10/10
    Level 7: 10/10
    Level 8: 10/10
    Level 9: 9/10
    The Lair: 10/10
    Overall: 99/100

I had only 9 jiggies in the 6th world before, but I got the last one from getting the stupid jinjos, and a guide doesn't really help me there.
    Well, I go to Cheat Planet, and I read a guide, and guess what. It helps you in everything except the Lair, Level 8, and Level 9! Of all the places! So if anyone can post where to get all the jiggies, that would be useful, but I really don't remember which ones I have.
    I remember at the end of the 1st one, Mumbo says that I need 100 jiggies to get access to something, what is it if anyone has done it.
    Let's start on Banjo Tooie now. Much better than the first, the jiggies are so much harder to get too. So in this one, you only need 70/90 jiggies to fight the witch. I get 80, then I fight her, but I gotta fight her stupid helper, and then do the Game Show again with her super skinny sister, and her freakishly larger sister. Of course I keep trying 'til I beat them, then I do and Grunty runs off. So Kazooie does something to one of the switches, and then Bottle's Brother says, "Hey, you stupid retarted bird! Stop messing with that!" It turns out that Kazooie knew what he was doing. And then I see pot! A pot... It's the witche's pot from the first one! But he's not evil, he in fact restores all my stats. So I walk up to the final boss, and you know, in the first she rides a stupid broom, but in this one she's in a freaking machine! And I gotta hit her 100 times! But every time gets harder, I get down to 50, and I think she hides some where in the machine, so I gotta like dig a hole or something, I don't know, I never got pass that, and she asks you questions, and if you get it right, she goes easier on you. And by the way, I got to her on April 1. AKA: April Fool's Day.
    Time passes by, I stop playing, and my brother finally realizes how to play games and stuff. He clicks every where, so then... He clicked the garbage can on the game, and then clicked my file... And boom! It's gone! No! So I start a new file and get up to 42 jiggies. Then I stop playing again, and then I started playing again and got me one more jiggie in both of the games.
    The third sucked, it was on Game Boy Advance, and there were only 5 places, and it sucked, and I gave up on the 4th place, 'cause it sucked.
    So right when I start playing my two favorite games again, I hear that there's a third, (Really 4th since of the Game Boy one, but it doesn't count 'cause it sucked.) But the third wasn't on Nintendo 64 obviously, and it wasn't on GameCube, and it wasn't on some third thing, it was on XBox 360. Yup, Rare is now part of Microsoft...

Here are my top 5 favorite Nintendo 64 Games:

1: Banjo Tooie & Paper Mario
    3. Banjo & Kazooie
    4. Donkey Kong 64
    5. Super Mario 64

Yeah, I really liked Rare, I wonder if this game will change my whole thoughts one XBox, I might get one just for that game.

Okay, I'm tired so I made that short, I was gonna do a song, but I thought that was wrong. (Hey, that rhymed!)

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hmm.. I am finally here after like 2 weeks XD

Anyway about Rare.. I agree I think they are traitors too.. they made some really good games for the N64 like Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie.. and now the XBOX 360 >> is going to have both a Perfect Dark and a Banjo game on it.. which IMO sucks.. if we was going to let Rare go we should have atleast brought the rights to those games and kept them where they belong.. that is kind of a stupid thing no to do on Nintendo's part.. but I guess that isn't as major a loss as it could be being as we have all the Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Starfox etc games that are all big sellers and great games most the time.

I have just viewed that thread about Nintendo being under rated and I have to agree that they are.. people turn them down for the others because they are all into those "run and blast the hell out of everything" games.. they have no variety in their minds.. Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are awesome games but they also have puzzles and are not just running around blasting everything which in my oppinion get boring alot quicker than games like Metroid with the puzzles where sometimes you have to actually use your brain to play the game and not just your thumbs.. >>

Plus the Gamecube has a few really good RPG games like ToS and Batan Kaitos(still needs to play it).. Which have alot of playability and re-playability in them.. in games I go for storyline and having to use your head rather than just breeze through them all in a couple of hours... Longevity > Shortness it is simple.. there are some really easy games on the Gamecube and other Nintendo consoles that are quite short but they are great games.. like SSBM and SA2B.. they are really fun though rather easy to do.

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Stevo-Kun said:
    Hmm.. I am finally here after like 2 weeks XD

Anyway about Rare.. I agree I think they are traitors too.. they made some really good games for the N64 like Perfect Dark and Banjo Kazooie.. and now the XBOX 360 >> is going to have both a Perfect Dark and a Banjo game on it.. which IMO sucks.. if we was going to let Rare go we should have atleast brought the rights to those games and kept them where they belong.. that is kind of a stupid thing no to do on Nintendo's part.. but I guess that isn't as major a loss as it could be being as we have all the Metroid, Mario, Zelda, Starfox etc games that are all big sellers and great games most the time.

I have just viewed that thread about Nintendo being under rated and I have to agree that they are.. people turn them down for the others because they are all into those "run and blast the hell out of everything" games.. they have no variety in their minds.. Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are awesome games but they also have puzzles and are not just running around blasting everything which in my oppinion get boring alot quicker than games like Metroid with the puzzles where sometimes you have to actually use your brain to play the game and not just your thumbs.. >>

Plus the Gamecube has a few really good RPG games like ToS and Batan Kaitos(still needs to play it).. Which have alot of playability and re-playability in them.. in games I go for storyline and having to use your head rather than just breeze through them all in a couple of hours... Longevity > Shortness it is simple.. there are some really easy games on the Gamecube and other Nintendo consoles that are quite short but they are great games.. like SSBM and SA2B.. they are really fun though rather easy to do.

I'd rather get rid of Zelda, Metroid, and Star Fox for just another Banjo Kazooie game.

Yup, that was the thread I made. I heard this guy on RuneScape saying if you don't like Nintendo, you don't like RuneScape, because they both make you use your mind. I was trying to copy what he said, but I was too dumb to use those kinds of words.

Super Smash Brothers is not short! The adventure is, but getting all the stages, characters, and trophies take forever!

BTW: I have 44 jiggies on Banjo Tooie now... But I could have had more! And 96 jiggies for Banjo Kazooie. I rescued the the dolphin from the anchor. It was so easy! How could I have not known how? Still need one more in Rusty Bucket Bay, and I know it's not the Jinjos.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    DeathScape said:
    I'd rather get rid of Zelda, Metroid, and Star Fox for just another Banjo Kazooie game.

Yup, that was the thread I made. I heard this guy on RuneScape saying if you don't like Nintendo, you don't like RuneScape, because they both make you use your mind. I was trying to copy what he said, but I was too dumb to use those kinds of words.

Super Smash Brothers is not short! The adventure is, but getting all the stages, characters, and trophies take forever!

BTW: I have 44 jiggies on Banjo Tooie now... But I could have had more! And 96 jiggies for Banjo Kazooie. I rescued the the dolphin from the anchor. It was so easy! How could I have not known how? Still need one more in Rusty Bucket Bay, and I know it's not the Jinjos.
    I wouldn't get rid of Metroid and Zelda for a Banjo Game.. Starfox maybe but not the other two.. Zelda just rocks because you have the longevity.. puzzles.. adventure and everything.. I know WW didn't live up to expectations but it was a really good game if you sat down and played it.. people just looked at the graphics and thought "forget it" which in my opinion is their loss and not anyone elses.

Yeah true that was a big task.. to get everything in the game.. the Story Mode for SSBM is short but I don't think it was intended to focus on the story and rather on the Multiplayer aspect of the game.. yet again Nintendo is great for Multiplayer games.. it took me ages to get all the trophies and everything.. I was playing it for a while and I can still find it fun when I play it now.. even though getting the characters.. except for a few was pretty easy.. I say the hardest one to get was Mewtwo.. he is strong but not as strong as he could be... I don't use him anyway, I use Falco and Link.

Well I like Banjo Kazooie and I would say it is a loss for Nintendoto let him go but I would rather have Link and Samus.. Banjo is a good and fun game to play.. I loved playing them but I have to say I favor the other two.. I was disappointed with Starfox Adventures... it was good, it was just too short IMO. I do respect that you like Banjo better.. everyone has things they like better then others and that are different to other peoples likes.

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    Since we are talking about Banjo and Kazooie, I'd rather talk about it.

Banjo first originated in Diddy Kong Racing(I think), but not Kazooie. 1 year later(in 1998), Banjo first appeared in his first game, Banjo Kazooie (the name is so obvious XD), along with his feisty feathered companion, Kazooie. They had to stop an evil witch named Grundla(I think that's her name, but I'm not sure)from turning kidnapped Tootie into some creature. About 2 or 3 years later, Another game was created called Banjo-Tooie(who or what the heck is Tooie?). I don't know the storyline, but I saw it in an old Nintendo Power magazine. And now to the present era. Banjo-Kazooie 3, for the X-Box? I am just shocked! No wonder X-Box is better than Nintendo(but that's what the Halo people think.)! Well, at least what I think. But, the DS is the top-selling gaming system(and handheld system)out there! Nintendo is just crazy not making that game. I'd say s***w X-Box! XD I hope Nintendo makes a Banjo-Kazooie game soon.

P.S. I wonder what the rating is going to be for Banjo Kazooie. Probably rated T or M. I'm just not sure...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    DeathScape said:

Bite your tongue XD You just like...insulted this forum :P

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Wind_Guardian said:
    (the witches name was gruntilda)
    They kinda hinted at the end of banzo-tooie that there would be a game banjo-threeie, but nintendo eventually dismissed that as a rumor, at least as far as for nintendo.

Dam! I was so close! Does Gruntilda have other machines? Because the vehicole was called, "Hag 1." I have 47 jiggies now. I hope to beat it before the start of school.

To the Flarion guy, Tooie is no one, they just called it that because it was the 2nd one.

Years
    DeathScape said:
    Dam! I was so close! Does Gruntilda have other machines? Because the vehicole was called, "Hag 1." I have 47 jiggies now. I hope to beat it before the start of school.

To the Flarion guy, Tooie is no one, they just called it that because it was the 2nd one.
    it has been years since i played it, but i remember she was rather difficult,maybe just because i was a little younger, idk, but if i were you, i would collect as many of teh spell books pages until you can get teh "honeyback" cheat, which allows you to recover energy over a short period of time, but it makes the final battle really easy, so i dont no if you want that either-just a suggestion... unless ur talking about the first one in which case i have just rambled on about nothing.. what a suprise that would be...

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Wind_Guardian said:
    it has been years since i played it, but i remember she was rather difficult,maybe just because i was a little younger, idk, but if i were you, i would collect as many of teh spell books pages until you can get teh "honeyback" cheat, which allows you to recover energy over a short period of time, but it makes the final battle really easy, so i dont no if you want that either-just a suggestion... unless ur talking about the first one in which case i have just rambled on about nothing.. what a suprise that would be...

It was erased anyways, and it was the second.

Okay, this pisses me off; I come back to play Banjo Kazooie after years, and my 95th jiggie is a jiggie I got on another file. Then the 96th was one I never got before. Then my 97th was one I got on another file, as well as my 98th. And I was running around Rusty Bucket Bay for no reason! All I had to do was type in that stupid combination! It was so easy!
    All right, now I just need the last two from Click Clock Woods. Wish me luck guys, and I'll tell you what happens once you get 100. There has to be, or else Mumbo wouldn't be like at the end, "Ha ha, you can't see this piece of paper."
    Well, I got 90 jiggies for one of my other acounts, so if I get 4 more, I could see the ending again.

BTW: Click Clock Woods suck!

Back