• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet you

SigmaSeed

Six Sigma
    Years
    Hello, my name is Alex. I came here with the intention of making use of the resources and tools to make my own hack, then decided "why not get involved while I'm here?" So, hey, how is everyone doing today?

Years
    Hello, my name is Alex. I came here with the intention of making use of the resources and tools to make my own hack, then decided "why not get involved while I'm here?" So, hey, how is everyone doing today?
    Well I am doing great! I can't tell you how pleased I am to see new faces around here, I tell you hwat! I think you might enjoy our rom hack section much to your liking! I hope that you can get all the tools you need right here on the Pokémon community! I always try and help out whenever I can and if you have any questions I can answer I will gladly assist! I hope we can be friends and look to see you around on the forums!

SigmaSeed

Six Sigma
    Years
    Good for you, PC is the very best that ever was. ;3 Welcome Alex! I'm a little late, but better late than never ha. ROM hacks and fangames are a big thing here so I hope you'll find a lot to make use of.

See you around! I'm doing well, playing on my phone atm. o/

I appreciate the welcome, and I'm glad that you're doing well (:

Heyy there Alex, welcome to PC! it's really nice to meet you.

I'm doing quite alright myself, and you? I hope you're enjoying your stay here in PC. There's a huge ROM Hacking community here, I'm sure you'll learn quite a lot here with us.

Good luck with everything! let me know if I can do something for you :)

I'm fine, depression is letting up. This community seems fabulous so far n.n

Well I am doing great! I can't tell you how pleased I am to see new faces around here, I tell you hwat! I think you might enjoy our rom hack section much to your liking! I hope that you can get all the tools you need right here on the Pokémon community! I always try and help out whenever I can and if you have any questions I can answer I will gladly assist! I hope we can be friends and look to see you around on the forums!

Thank you very much, I hope we can be friends :D

Years
    I'm fine, depression is letting up. This community seems fabulous so far n.n

Thank you very much, I hope we can be friends :D
    I'm sure we can! Let me just hug-crush all that depression out of you digitally, or you know, lock it in a .rar file and zip it up ohohoho! I still need to work out some of my own issues! You're not alone!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Hey Alex, welcome to PC.

Good to know that u are liking ur stay here.

Do visit the ROM Hacking Section, I'm sure u'll find all the help u need, out there :).

See ya around.

Pika Pika :chu:

Back