• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

nice to meet you

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    hello there i am new here. please subscribe my YouTube channel for more video.
    here is the link of my channel and the 1st video hope you guys enjoy it!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Mike! Advertising isn't really considered to be a coolio thing to do here, we'd much rather hear about you as a person and what you're all about! Tis what the spirit of Introduction Threads are for after all!

If you really want to however, you can place a link to your yt channel in your sig. Just be advised to not plug it everytime you make a post or anything ok? With all that said, hope you enjoy your time here!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    welcome to the community! as per our community rules, advertising isn't allowed, however, you're more than welcome to put a link to your channel in your signature.

Back