• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nice to meet youuuuu!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2015
    Hello! My name is CarelessRex and I just joined the community. I've been a big Pokemon fan since blue. I joined mainly to do some trading. I recently consolidated my collection to my alpha sapphire and was wanting to trade some of my rare Pokemon with other rare ones I don't have. But the gts won't let me trade special Pokemon! Boo. But this looks like a great community and I'm looking forward to hanging out! It's nice to meet all of you!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    *Waves*

Welcome. I'm glad you could join us here. I know we have a great trade section with several awesome trade shops. I'm a big trader myself and can always help out with anything you might need. :D If there's anything you might need please don't hesitate to ask someone.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hello! My name is CarelessRex and I just joined the community. I've been a big Pokemon fan since blue. I joined mainly to do some trading. I recently consolidated my collection to my alpha sapphire and was wanting to trade some of my rare Pokemon with other rare ones I don't have. But the gts won't let me trade special Pokemon! Boo. But this looks like a great community and I'm looking forward to hanging out! It's nice to meet all of you!

Hi CarelessRex, welcome to PC! Glad to hear you've been into the series since Blue--so have I! Always nice to meet another long-time fan.

If you're looking to trade, then PC's trade corner is definitely the place to be. You'll have no problem finding what you need there, I'm sure :) Hope you enjoy yourself, and let me know if you want to make some trades!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2015
    Thanks for all the welcomes! I love communities like this. So friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to all the fun to be had and making so awesome friends!
    Hi CarelessRex, welcome to PC! Glad to hear you've been into the series since Blue--so have I! Always nice to meet another long-time fan.

Thanks! I'm glad there are still more of us around! I love your avatar btw. Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Thanks for all the welcomes! I love communities like this. So friendly and helpful. I'm looking forward to all the fun to be had and making so awesome friends!

Thanks! I'm glad there are still more of us around! I love your avatar btw. Tales of Symphonia is one of my favorite games!

Yay! Another Tales fan :3 I absolutely love that game and have played through it a bunch of times. I think we'll get along great :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, CarelessRex! :D :D It's always great to meet other people who've been playing since Blue - so have I! ;D My love for Pokemon has gone up and down over the years but it's still great. How did you find AS?

Hope all your trading needs are met and you enjoy the community! Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat (:

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2015
    Welcome to PC, CarelessRex! :D :D It's always great to meet other people who've been playing since Blue - so have I! ;D My love for Pokemon has gone up and down over the years but it's still great. How did you find AS?

Hope all your trading needs are met and you enjoy the community! Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat (:

I know right!! I may capture Pokemon but they captured my heart. Lol terrible jokes aside, I really enjoyed AS. They added a few mechanics I really got into. Like the sneaking thing which can allow you to catch special ability Pokemon and such. The only thing I wish they would add is a feature for finding 6v6 battles. It's a pain challenging random people or waiting to be challenged for a 6v6. Why can't I find a 6v6 battle the same way I find a 3v3 battle? The world may never know.

Years
  • I loved OR/AS too.. biased since Hoenn is awesome but they were good remakes overall, huge improvement over Steven's character as well which was great. He was so forgettable in R/S/E. Welcome to PC, Rex. :3

Happy you like the forum so far, people here are quite lovely yeah. See you around and do ask if you need anything!

Back