• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nickname the Pokémon above you!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • I'll name him Vector, since his role in Mystery Dungeon reminds me greatly of a character from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal.

Does anyone have a nickname for Chikorita? :D

Also,can I ask, is there a thread where people share nicknames they've given to their Pokémon? I've trawled the forums and just can't find one, but I thought for sure there'd be some sort of name rater forum.
    I too wish to know of such a thread.

Hey guys, I think a "Name Rater" thread sounds like a really fun idea, so I'm gonna go ahead and make a thread for it right now! To keep it alive though, the format will be one nickname at a time (like this thread), so you will basically rate the nickname above you, then share your own, and then the next person will rate yours and do the same! I'll let you know once the thread is up! :D

(My nicknames are usually pretty awful though, so be prepared to give me low ratings hahaha.)

EDIT: Okay! The thread is up! Click here to check it out!

Last edited:
    Back