• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nicknames

Years
    Brendino was a nickname of mine when I was younger, but except for online, no one really uses it for me any more. The only nickname that people call me by is B, which has been catching on at work for the last... month and a half, or so? One of the other managers I work with has been calling me that for years since I was one of his stock boys at another location, but it never really caught on except for one or two other people. Now, everyone seems to have given up on the rest of my name, so I guess I'm just B now.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    For years people have shortened my name to "Em". I went by "Emma" for years, too, as that is what my ex preferred. I dropped that a few years ago when we moved on, but I don't bite anyone's head off when they still slip up and use that name. lol

In high school I got called "bassoon" because I was obsessed with the instrument. lol

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Nothing really based upon my name but i got a few

Mr. Walks on site and destroys everyone - Gained that when playing Siege with friends and I just walk onto an objective and eliminate all the opponents
    dutch korean - Gained on school when I played StarCraft or Age of Empires and I just had a speed that's 100 times faster than anyone else in class so they insta assumed I was korean just cause of the koreans being fast in those types of games. I don't even look korean lol.

Back