• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nicolas' sprite showcase #2

What should I do?

• Revamps

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Trainer Sprites

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • More from Malachite

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Quit it... you suck

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
    wha?? what totodile?? do you mean the totodile on my avatar and signature??

anyway, I've beeeeeeen not updating for a long time now...

a Felinar OW sprite

and a self sprite of me...
    to DJG: this should not be used as my self sprite in LoG... I'll be making another one

Nicolas

Years
    it really is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time since I updated...

the hero of Life of Guardians and a fictional heroine in my own... ^^

the real heroine of LoG

the Leon Empire knights

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    you look like a pretty good spriter so could you please make me a custom made baby lugia sprites for my upcoming hack pokemon shadow moon.........credit will be given thanks!!!

for off, this is a bit rude... your whole assumption that he's just gonna make them for you...

and secondly, NO REQUESTS!!!...

anyhow

Nicolas, these are very beautiful!

you did a great job on the revamps, the coloration is great, and you did a nice job reshading them. even more, the outlining is correctly done according to the coloration, so that gives your revamps a professional edge! i commend you on these!

your fused and edited fr/lg-d/p sprites also are very nicely done. the hair looks good on lucas, and nice edit on the shirt. as for dawn, i like the new pose much better as well. i always thought that the official sprite made her arm look awkward, like it was a random apendige sticking out, but the fusion looks much better, the arm is more cohernt.

life of guardians knights are great as well, the shading, outlining, and form are wonderful.

my favorite of your work is femilar. it is nicely crafted sprite, with a very orignal idea. you did a nice job on all the components. the only thing that i could say is that the legs on the second sprite seem a bit to stiff. besides that, it's great!

NIce job on everything, and i cant wait to see more!

Keep Spriting!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I still think you need to ut your new sprites on the first post, Nicolee~ :\

but anyways, everything's really great and thanks. :D

Nicolas

Years
    for off, this is a bit rude... your whole assumption that he's just gonna make them for you...

and secondly, NO REQUESTS!!!...

anyhow

Nicolas, these are very beautiful!

you did a great job on the revamps, the coloration is great, and you did a nice job reshading them. even more, the outlining is correctly done according to the coloration, so that gives your revamps a professional edge! i commend you on these!

your fused and edited fr/lg-d/p sprites also are very nicely done. the hair looks good on lucas, and nice edit on the shirt. as for dawn, i like the new pose much better as well. i always thought that the official sprite made her arm look awkward, like it was a random apendige sticking out, but the fusion looks much better, the arm is more cohernt.

life of guardians knights are great as well, the shading, outlining, and form are wonderful.

my favorite of your work is femilar. it is nicely crafted sprite, with a very orignal idea. you did a nice job on all the components. the only thing that i could say is that the legs on the second sprite seem a bit to stiff. besides that, it's great!

NIce job on everything, and i cant wait to see more!

Keep Spriting!

how nice :3 thanks verrrrrrrrrrrrry much for these compliments ^^

I still think you need to ut your new sprites on the first post, Nicolee~ :\

but anyways, everything's really great and thanks. :D

maybe I'll do it later... I'm too lazy :P

~~~~UPDATE~~~~

Remoraid and Shuckle

Swampert I resized and pixel-overed

Nicolas

Years
    I've finished up the 1st set of the Male Hero on LoG

and made up a Poliwhirl revamp

took out some parts from DP and FR/LG

Nicolas

Years
    UPDATE:
    here's a sample of the Female OW sprite in LoG

and a Mugshot of me... (credits to Pokesho)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Personally I think the heroine's backsprite looks like she's a fairy. But it's DJG's idea, so...
    I really like your sprites. GL!

Can I plz use the cute Murkrow...?

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Personally, I like the Arcanine, Skarmory, and Breloom the most.

You're really good at this. Your recent ones has beaten your pasts, so that's a good sign.

Nicolas

Years
    Personally I think the heroine's backsprite looks like she's a fairy. But it's DJG's idea, so...
    I really like your sprites. GL!

Can I plz use the cute Murkrow...?

Well, yeah, she's like a fairy! :3 and yes, you can use it ^^

Personally, I like the Arcanine, Skarmory, and Breloom the most.

You're really good at this. Your recent ones has beaten your pasts, so that's a good sign.

Thanks a lot! but sometimes, I have hindrances in my spriting like school and events here... but I get a lot of ideas while I'm not spriting

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    The new revamps are great! Nothing to crit there...

same with the swampert resize and pixel over. that is one of my favorites of yours! you do such a great job with the shading and coloration. the pose looks great, and in general the sprite is very professional looking! Nice work on that one!

the back sprite of the guy is also great for the above reasons, but the girl... hmm...

it looks like she's wearing tube socks over her long ponytails... there is no texture to her hair...if that's what it is... the blue is just too dark. you could probably lighten up her hair's tone, and even slide it a bit more tealish, the royal blue isn't cutting it. her crimson shirt is also a bit dark, but that may just be an illlusion from the hair. anyhow, the coloration is general is to... "pure". It is too blue and too red and too yellow. maybe variate the tones a bit more.

Anyhow, you know i love your work. I can't wait to see more, and to see if you fix her up!

Keep Spriting!

Nicolas

Years
    The new revamps are great! Nothing to crit there...

same with the swampert resize and pixel over. that is one of my favorites of yours! you do such a great job with the shading and coloration. the pose looks great, and in general the sprite is very professional looking! Nice work on that one!

the back sprite of the guy is also great for the above reasons, but the girl... hmm...

it looks like she's wearing tube socks over her long ponytails... there is no texture to her hair...if that's what it is... the blue is just too dark. you could probably lighten up her hair's tone, and even slide it a bit more tealish, the royal blue isn't cutting it. her crimson shirt is also a bit dark, but that may just be an illlusion from the hair. anyhow, the coloration is general is to... "pure". It is too blue and too red and too yellow. maybe variate the tones a bit more.

Anyhow, you know i love your work. I can't wait to see more, and to see if you fix her up!

Keep Spriting!

Maybe... I'll be using the same palette from the male instead... I had the same problems, but DJG wanted the original palette from the old female backsprite... I'll be doing that instead of this one okies? ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Nice sprites you got there Nicholas.
    Your revamps looks cool, especially Butterfree.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    Great job on those revamps! I didn't even notice that they were revamps at first!

Back