• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime to retire April 15th

Years
    • Age 24
    • U.S.
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    I'm honestly saddened by this news, but happy that he was able to help put smiles on several faces of Nintendo fans all over the world. He's done so much for the company, and I wish him the best on his future endeavors.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • My body was not ready. =(

I think Bowser will do just fine for them, and hey, better to be leaving on seemingly good terms, health, etc.

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • I'm sad to see such a great man go, espically one who could crack a great joke. Hopefully, Bowser could run the company as great as he did.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Reggie definitely has made a mark for every Nintendo fans alike, so I wish him the best on the retirement. And I hope Doug Bowser will make a good one, as well.

• Weird. You don't normally step down from a position like that at a company that's doing as well as Nintendo is lately.

I wonder if he was pushed, or if he's sick or something. "Time with friends and family" is too generic of a reason.

Back