• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
  • Sequels don't have to happen directly after the originals to be 'true', not sure where you got that from, tbh. With that in mind, these could possibly be the first 'direct' sequels, although at this moment we don't know what the heck will go on.

You're acting as if these will be the first sequels, period. They are not, though. Them being in the same gen doesn't mean they are any more 'real' sequels than GSC. That's what I'm trying to say.

No what I'm saying is it seems its the first time they wanted to make an obvious sequal. Like I'm not sure if it will keep Touya or Touko's story going or if its based on a new hero. Thats what I mean by it being a first. It would be the first time you play as an old hero perhaps.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Your acting like a sequal has been done. in the same gen. While GSC can be looked upon as a sequal it was gen 2. This seems more of a direct one hwere it features the same cast and maybe new ones. Besides at this point everything is speculation and its just rude to call others idiots for having a different view. Even if it has not been been done people can think what they want to think.

Anyway moving on....

Masuda just tweeted Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem" are the names of new legendary Poke'mon!!

Instread of saying the new formes he says new legendary. So.... are they now 651 Pokemon or was it a mis translation?
    Nothing that I said involves a sequel. It involves every single main game that has been made. And those are the names of form. They are not new Pokemon, they are new forms.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Nothing that I said involves a sequel. It involves every single main game that has been made.

Thats what I'm saying. Nobody knows if you play as the same BW hero. While in the Johto games it was a sequal but with a new hero. All I'm saying is if you can play as the same hero but in another adventure its a first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back