• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] NintendoQueen's Creations

Years
I made a Kirby out of paper mache the other day. His arms are a bit long, yes, but he's still Kirby!
lIsasl.jpg

He was really easy to make. I just balled up some newspaper to make his body, arms, and legs. And to make the mache, I just used equal parts water and flour. And Voila! There is Kirby.

Oh goodness, I love that! It reminds me of when we made those paper mache projects way back in Junior High, haha. It's pretty great and you caught Kirby's bubbly personality really well~

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years

Oh goodness, I love that! It reminds me of when we made those paper mache projects way back in Junior High, haha. It's pretty great and you caught Kirby's bubbly personality really well~

Thank you! I haven't done paper mache since I was really little, but at the summer art camp I helped out at, the children made paper mache, so I thought it would be fun to revisit that myself. So I did! And Kirby was easy enough to make! ^_^

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
You should totally do Jigglypuff! At least after the Yoshi Egg :P

But of all the amazing pictures you've drawn, not one are Latias or Cress :'(

Amazing job though Arielle, I can't even do 100% of what you've done here!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
@Sector--Jigglypuff is a great idea, omg! Or Voltorb/Electrode. ;p

I am somewhat familiar with Latios/Latias, but I have no idea who Cress is. Oh wait, that's a gym leader, right? I haven't drawn the newer generations yet, so sorry!

And thank you! I've been doing art for a long time now!

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
@Sector--Jigglypuff is a great idea, omg! Or Voltorb/Electrode. ;p

I am somewhat familiar with Latios/Latias, but I have no idea who Cress is. Oh wait, that's a gym leader, right? I haven't drawn the newer generations yet, so sorry!

And thank you! I've been doing art for a long time now!
Oh no LOL Not the gym Leader. Cresselia, the Pokemon :P My bad. I call her Cress because it's a beautiful nickname <3

Voltorb or Electrode would be great!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Oh no LOL Not the gym Leader. Cresselia, the Pokemon :P My bad. I call her Cress because it's a beautiful nickname <3

Voltorb or Electrode would be great!

Oh, see, I still have no idea who that is! X_x I am so lame.

Maybe soon I will do Jigglypuff, Voltorb, and Electrode out of paper mache! Should be fun. :]

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
LOVE your work!

Especially James in Victreebell xD

Gary is indeed an awesome character!

Needs more Bulbasaur...

More Bulbasaur you say? Don't fret! Here are some I quickly drew up for you! ^_^
EI8LM.jpg

I apologize about the shoddy quality, but my scanner is being a bit of a butt lately.

And thank you! :]
Gary is awesome, mm hmm! ^_^ And thank you, I love James too, and I thought it'd be fun to have him riding inside of Victreebel for a change!

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Alright, I have something else to show you guys. Still life drawings!

s92Gtl.jpg
]
This first one is of a Ball Jar I drew, and there are paintbrushes inside with water, so that is why the paintbrushes look crooked. When something is in water, it refracts, causing it to look bent.

1swMvl.jpg

This is just a still life of a glass bottle, a satin cloth, and a metal bowl.

b78lj.jpg

This one is my favorite. I had to draw my hands holding something, so I chose an SNES controller of course! I also added in the Koopalings, Bowser, Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi from Super Mario World [my all time favorite video game]!

0szuyl.jpg

Just a rat I drew using a pen and the grid drawing method.

8GBawl.jpg

Splash is "splashing". Hehe.

I have another still life but it is too big to fit in my scanner. ;~; I hope to show it one day!

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Nice shading on the bottles! They actually look like glass, that's neat. Must of been a challenge to get that effect with the shading. O_O

NintendoQueen

The Queen of Nintendo
Years
Nice shading on the bottles! They actually look like glass, that's neat. Must of been a challenge to get that effect with the shading. O_O

Thank you!

From what I can remember [this was in high school when I drew these still life drawings], the shading and drawing did take awhile, but it was fun. I enjoyed it. I always thought I would be horrible at still life drawings, but I see that I am capable of that sort of thing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2014
I LOVE THIS ARTWORK. The classic designs and simply beautiful techniques really show through here. The perfect amount of darkness in almost every work of art I really appreciate that you took your time to post it here as it is some of the best pokemon themed artwork that I have every seen in my life. Nice job 10/10, keep up the good work.

-TChad

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Wow, these are great! :D I love those letters you made on the last page, and your life drawings look amazing! :O Absolutely fantastic. C:

Back