• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No more Exams/Christmas Vacation

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • My exams start on the 8th of January. I hate living in the UK. It is stupid to have an exam in the first week back after Christmas break. I refuse to waste my Christmas break revising. I have better things to do on my holiday. I may fail but I will just retake them in June and make sure I pass. I will finally be done with school unless I choose to stay on. I can't wait to finish school and get a full time job. School is starting to bore me now.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • My exams start on the 8th of January. I hate living in the UK. It is stupid to have an exam in the first week back after Christmas break. I refuse to waste my Christmas break revising. I have better things to do on my holiday. I may fail but I will just retake them in June and make sure I pass. I will finally be done with school unless I choose to stay on. I can't wait to finish school and get a full time job. School is starting to bore me now.
    So you don't care if you fail O.O????

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I still have another week before my break, and exams on the two days before Christmas Eve. >:U
    i h8 noo yerk.

Some of our teachers HAVE started giving us exams early though, and I must say that I suck at math now more than ever. ._.;

houston

Just a Shadow
    Years
  • How did you do on them?
    Do you wish you had studied some more for them?
    Do you think you will fail?
    Are you nervous to see the results?
    Has your vacation started?
    Did you study much for them?

I haven't finished them yet...well...still one remaining, portuguese, on monday --'

1 - I believe I did pretty well, except in maths, I'll get the results next week.
    2 - I wish I had studied a little bit more for the geography test xD
    3 - Yeah, I'm pretty positive I'll fail maths
    4 - Well not really, I have a clue about how my grades will be, and I'm actually sure about one in particular...well two, if you put maths into this xD
    5 - Vacation starts next week, 18th of December
    6 - Not that much, but yeah, I have studied a bit for my tests of course.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I haven't finished them yet...well...still one remaining, portuguese, on monday --'

1 - I believe I did pretty well, except in maths, I'll get the results next week.
    2 - I wish I had studied a little bit more for the geography test xD
    3 - Yeah, I'm pretty positive I'll fail maths
    4 - Well not really, I have a clue about how my grades will be, and I'm actually sure about one in particular...well two, if you put maths into this xD
    5 - Vacation starts next week, 18th of December
    6 - Not that much, but yeah, I have studied a bit for my tests of course.
    Well lets just hope you pass:D, wow the 18th is a little late:/.

houston

Just a Shadow
    Years
  • Well, thank you ^^ let's hope for a small miracle xD, still, if I don't, I have two more terms to do it, so no problem. I agree, usually here we start christmas vacations by the 13th (15th max.) of December, but this year they decided to start it on the 18th, the education system is all messed up anyway haha

btw, happy holidays!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My last exam for this year was last Sunday and I'm pretty glad that I've got a 8 week holiday before school starts again next year.
    Sitting 8 exams in two weeks wasn't fun at all. x_x But I think I did reasonably well overall.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Well, thank you ^^ let's hope for a small miracle xD, still, if I don't, I have two more terms to do it, so no problem. I agree, usually here we start christmas vacations by the 13th (15th max.) of December, but this year they decided to start it on the 18th, the education system is all messed up anyway haha

btw, happy holidays!
    Lol, it's all mest up:D
    My last exam for this year was last Sunday and I'm pretty glad that I've got a 8 week holiday before school starts again next year.
    Sitting 8 exams in two weeks wasn't fun at all. x_x But I think I did reasonably well overall.
    Wait, don't you get a Christmas vacation?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I think he does, but since he's from new zealand (at least that's what says up there xD) his christmas vacations are actually summer vacations, you know, the big ones, (someone please correct me if i'm wrong).
    Yup, that's correct. Christmas vacations are just part of the long summer break we get here since school finishes for us in the first week of December.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I had ten exams in one week
    o.O
    PITY ME!
    Wow 10 exams O.O, what kind of exams were they (math, English......)??

I can happily say that I passed the math test:D, and the Icelandic test, now just to wait for the last results:D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • 2 maths papers, 2 english papers, biology, physics, chemistry, History, Classical Civilisation (basically ancient history) and RE

they were an hour and a half each (._.)
    Wow,

Well I passed the last exam:D, so I passed everything:D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I have three days left on the clock ( hopefully with a storm hitting the northeast, the ice I hear pounding my window outside will make that number even less :D )

Yeah so, one exam to take Friday, although its not technically mandatory untill I get back from Christmas break. Then all the rest of my exams to take when I get back.

Stupid Teachers though, they assigned us a boatload of work at the end of the semester -_-

Years
  • So how many people have finished there exams?
    ive finished!
    How did you do on them?
    well. would have done better but im too distracted
    Do you wish you had studied some more for them?
    yes -> english
    Do you think you will fail?
    i didnt yay
    Are you nervous to see the results?
    i was
    Has your vacation started?
    yup 2 weeks ago
    Did you study much for them?
    for maths and japanese i did.

Back