• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

no stop copying me ;;

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
If someone asks me for help I just cba and let them copy me instead. I've never had a random douche try and secretly copy me because I only sit next to friends so.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
It depends on who the person is, but in general. I don't like people copying my work or me because it feels like they are taking credit from what I've created/produced.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
I consider it an honor that people ask me if they can copy my answers, but I do get annoyed if people try to without asking. That's just rude. I frequently had rows with teachers when they called me out on it, though only ones that I didn't like anyway actually did! I hardly see the harm in copying the answers to a math problem that will never be relevant to your life, and I hardly see the point in punishing someone for not understanding such complicated drivel and I made that quite clear.

I don't let people copy work I've actually put a lot of effort into though. I like my work...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
With my experience taking tests, people don't copy me. I sit in such a manner that makes it impossible for anyone to really see what I'm writing. It's not to block people from cheating - I honestly really don't care if someone looks at my test for an answer or two, I can't say I've never done that - it's just the way that I sit when I take tests.

If someone wants to copy my homework, I don't have a problem until it starts becoming a daily thing. I'll lose my patience after a while if I find someone coming to me day after day asking to copy my homework.

Angelique

Le Magnifique
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Although I dislike others copying my work, I usually give in because they're my friends. One time in 8th grade, I allowed a friend to copy my homework. The teacher saw us... I got in trouble! I was so angry. My friend honestly did take all the blame and told the teacher not to punish me though. :b

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I do have something against it, especially if it is my friends.

What I tend to do is refuse to let them copy, and instead just try to push them in the right direction, by allowing them to go step by step slowly. I'm more of a teacher to my friends than a friend, it's odd.

Back