• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I really think there's a need for Manaphy, if I'm right its unavailable in Gen V & VI except by being transferred forwards. An egg from a spin-off would make sense: the whole idea was that Manaphy needed to be transferred to a warmer climate...I'd argue Hoenn has possibly the warmest climate of all the regions (Although I know nothing about Kalos). Or some in-game event where you can get it.

Separate from Manaphy, I think Phione should replace Wynaut on the Mirage Island, as wild Wynaut have been found in other regions I think they can make it wild, just rare on a route somewhere (perhaps chilling with Spoink on the mountainside?), but Mirage Island surely has to return (it's the only non-event thing so rare I've never visited it out of any of my games), and having Phione, the baby form of a legend that can't evolve into it for some reason, would work quite well. Although I suppose it would destroy the theory that Phione occur because Sinnoh is too cold for Manaphy's conception, yet warm enough for it's birth.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I really think there's a need for Manaphy, if I'm right its unavailable in Gen V & VI except by being transferred forwards. An egg from a spin-off would make sense: the whole idea was that Manaphy needed to be transferred to a warmer climate...I'd argue Hoenn has possibly the warmest climate of all the regions (Although I know nothing about Kalos). Or some in-game event where you can get it.

Separate from Manaphy, I think Phione should replace Wynaut on the Mirage Island, as wild Wynaut have been found in other regions I think they can make it wild, just rare on a route somewhere (perhaps chilling with Spoink on the mountainside?), but Mirage Island surely has to return (it's the only non-event thing so rare I've never visited it out of any of my games), and having Phione, the baby form of a legend that can't evolve into it for some reason, would work quite well. Although I suppose it would destroy the theory that Phione occur because Sinnoh is too cold for Manaphy's conception, yet warm enough for it's birth.

I think they might be waiting for another Ranger game, since Manaphy has always been released as a side-event for these games. We also didn't get a Ranger game last generation, so it's possible they'll give us one next year! And release a Manaphy event, too! But I definitely agree, Manaphy needs to be available this generation.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I think they might be waiting for another Ranger game, since Manaphy has always been released as a side-event for these games. We also didn't get a Ranger game last generation, so it's possible they'll give us one next year! And release a Manaphy event, too! But I definitely agree, Manaphy needs to be available this generation.

Ranger (the first one) was part of Gen III (side games), so I can see another one being made. Maybe even a remake of the original ranger game...it's been eight long years now since the first ranger game came out.
    Interestingly two of the four Pokemon on it's the originals front cover got Megas thus far. While Team Charm's member all got Megas

Back