• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Normal or extra crispy i mean emerald?

may and Brendan Normal or Emerald?

• Normal clothing

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Emerald Version Clothing

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Doesnt matter

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • aww i thought this was about chicken :(

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    im bored so im gonna ask everyone what they think about this Do you guys prefer Brendan(male from Ru/Sa) and Mays normal clothes or Emerald Clothing?

I like the Emerald clothing more theve got a better design aslo i like green so them adding green is a big likey for me

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    EDIT: I will not use swear words. I will read and follow the rules of PokeCommunity.

This post was edited by Toothache, brightening up your lives and destroying spammers.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pokemunna, it's against the rules to use the word 'gay' as a slur like that. Don't do it again.

And this belongs in the Pokemon Games forum... I'll go ahead and move it for you!

Anyway, even though I like green a lot, I personally prefer their original outfits. ^_^; The Emerald ones don't look as creative, in my opinion. But, I think they'll be okay for the game!

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    Well I prefer the emerald clothing. They look much cooler... in the game that is. The drawn cartoon versions don't look right.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I love chicken! But not extra crispy, it destroys the flavour in my opinion. What you really want to do is... oh... it's about Emerald.

I couldn't really care less if they changed them or not. All it is is a few differently coloured pixels to what it was before. It doesn't make too much of a difference to me at least. :/

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    gilbertman said:
    ...I like the Emerald clothing more theve got a better design aslo i like green so them adding green is a big likey for me
    Yay! Another green fan! I'd definately say the emerald clothing.

*points to name*

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    i dont really care about the clothes.i think they all look good.

oh i thought this was about chicken (starts crying).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Kurai Osoro, please don't spam by saying Mmm, chicken with a load of dots. That's spamming up the 25 chraracter limit, and is not on the topic of Pokemon (The chicken was a bit on the side XD)

Back