• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NORMAL POKEMON IS OKAY RIGHT ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    New member here allow me to introduce myself!

I'm NozomiFan98 not much to tell about myself other than that I'm an avid fan of the Pokemon Game series (from Gen 1 to 3) not much of a fan of the succeeding gens but I still played them (of course because I don't wanna be left out)

[Other things about me]

- Well I'm from South East Asia [PH to be exact].
    - Graduated College with an undergraduate degree in Psychology.
    - I have a small knowledge in programming though I treat it as a hobby and do it when I feel like it.
    - My username says it all.
    - I like Fire, Ground, Psychic, Fairy and Normal Types of Pokes.
    - I like playing ROM Hacks since it gives something new to play (or at least to a degree it offers something new)
    - I like reading and discussing existential, theoretical and social issues.

And pretty much I think that's it for my Intro catch you later.

P.S. As you may have noticed my Thread title came from the easy chat system used in Gen 3.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • NO NORMAL TYPE IS NOT OKAY YOU MUST BE A BORING PERSON

Just joking. Hey there, welcome to PokéCommunity!
    We're well known for our ROM Hacks and get a lot of people joining to play them, so check them out here.
    Also, someone else who likes existential discussions? I think we should be friends. Feel free to message me anytime you'd like to chat :)
    I'll see you around!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Nozomi... Do you mean Nozomi from Love Live? If so, I love her too!
    Well, you sound like an interesting person. I've always been interested in picking up programming. That's a nice set of interests you've got. :) I do hope to see more of you around so stick with us, yeah? Nice to meet you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    @Rainbow - will add you in awhile mate ahahahahahaha

@Noa - Yes that Nozomi, And I'm sticking around for a long time since I found an interesting ROM Hack here [Sigma Emerald] to be precise.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Normal types tend to scare me a lot, usually strong against special-attacks and equipped with tools to confuse, poison, burn and inflict a lot of unexpected damage. THEY ARE NOT OK!

Years
  • Hey, working with computers is my hobby, just like programming is yours! Welcome to PC, by the way; it's a pleasure to meet you~! I've also been interested in psychology as well and maybe I'm considering minoring in it just to mix things up with my career path xD

Either way, hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! :)

Years
  • Psychology ay? Awesome! I'm also a fan of the first 1-3 gets still catching up on the others as I grew up with the first 3. Nice to meet you! :)

Back