• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not New, a 4-year vet returning! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I'm not sure how things have changed and it's slightly intimidating.

My old usernames were...

Junside

Romance Hero

Liaison Hero

and Liaison

My old recovery email was deleted so I'm forced to make a new one. I'll be making oekaki so be sure to check them out. :) If any old members recognize me, say hi! And hello to all others! :D

PokeDuude

Mediocre Trader
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Hi Juneside, welcome back to PC after your 4 year hiatus! Many things are sure to have changed, so if you need help, ask about! Enjoy your time here.

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    Wow welcome back! I hope you stay for a while c: I'm kind of new.. Not really anymore.. xD I'm Bellacrose though c: Pleasure to meet you~

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Hey Juneside. So much has changed since four years of PC, so glad to see you back, and hope that you'll catch up on things. Reread the Community Rules and individual forum rules to make sure you're following them. You could request the Veteran emblem here, if you show them proof of your old account.

Hope you enjoy PC, and stay back on board.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Welcome! It can be very intimidating to revisit a forum after so much time has passed. Lots of things can change, but above all I hope you still have a reason for sticking around. I don't know what PC was like back when you were last active, but I do appreciate the community the way it is now. I think you will too. ^^

Back