• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Alright, now that the two heroes have been revealed, both male and female. I simply ask you, who will you choose to be once you get HeartGold and SoulSilver?

- To answer the thread, I'm choosing the boy character once I get SoulSilver, not only because I'm a guy, but my sibling at home will be the female in HeartGold.​

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    HeartGold = Gold
    SoulSilver = New (nameless) Girl

Simple as that. :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am going to be choosing the girl mainly because I like how she looks. Also because I always start off with the girl characters.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Male in SoulSilver, and female in HeartGold. I want to try both out after all.(:

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Gold is just too awesome to pass up.

I'm choosing Gold. XD

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I always chose the females, cause I am a female. But if I end up buying HeartGold too, I think I might chose the boy, just for memory's sake

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    BAWW THE GIRL IS SO FUGLY SHE'S NOT WORTH PLAYING. NOT EVEN WORTH A SECOND LOOK BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

I'm going to play as Gold.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    I'm choosing male because I'm a guy and he looks good. Take a look at him.
    Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Don't know about the rest of you (other than the one person who also said it), but I for one think the girl looks adorable. I suppose this is me comparing her with the old art for Crystal, who wore spandex shorts that looked painted on. This one looks like she's fresh from 1960's England, but I really don't mind that kind of look.

Uh, babbling aside, I'll probably go with the girl first (because I usually stick to my gender), but if I get them both, the other one's going to be a boy.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
    Don't look at me wrong, but I'm going to choose the girl. (I'm a dude, if you haven't noticed)

I choose in a "pattern". Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl. You get it.

I picked Lucas in my last PKMN game. (Platinum) So..

Back