• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    I'm a guy, and for the past 3 gens that you could choose a female character i have, just to give a lil more spice to the game.

but this time around i'll probly go with the guy, only b/c the chick looks horrible in my opinion...a grown human version of Toadette...horrible

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll be choosing the girl because I really don't like playing as boy characters. Also I think the girl has a unique style for the Johto region.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think I'm starting to think I might choose the girl, for a little difference.

the0person0of03

RANDOM JUNK #1- goat in a tutu
    Years
    Confusion

Imma choose teh girl, Soul, cuz she is adorable! I'm a guy, but don't call me a perv or nothin. I just can't judge anyone by looks.

Still, SapphireSoulShipping FTW!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I'll be choosing the girl because her overalls are cute as well. It matches the country theme for the Johto region.

Years
    The girl character. I imagine that she will look a little bit similar to the girl who has braids and is the person who leads you into the Wifi plaza... If I get a second game, I'll play as the male trainer for nostalgia reasons. (I'll name him after some guy I know. ;) )

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Oh I dunno, I'm a boy on the gbc one. So maybe the female this time since I never owned crystal. I know the character will be different to the crystal heroine but I guess it depends on their sprites.

Tyetyez

Cherrim ftw. xD
    Years
    Uh, I don't know realy?

I might pick the girl, because I don't realy like gold, alot. (Don't shun me, please) xD

But I might pick Gold because, I'm a guy.

But I have there names semi-sorted. ^^;;

Girl: Bunny OR Heart
    Boy: Tye OR Gold

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Regardless of how they look, I'll be picking the girl. I actually do like how she looks though.

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    I want to import HeartGold from Japan and play as the boy and when they come out in English, then I'll buy SoulSilver and play as the girl.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    Depends on what version I get. SoulSilver will be my main and HeartGold will be my "other" so probably Gold for SS and female for HG.

Back