• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thinking about slow things..I should eat my tea faster x3

But, yeah, when i had my virus I didnt even bother to go on MSN since it was wasting time of saving all my data to hotmail which I still havent got out of that file. XD

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    Thinking about slow things..I should eat my tea faster x3

But, yeah, when i had my virus I didnt even bother to go on MSN since it was wasting time of saving all my data to hotmail which I still havent got out of that file. XD
    Eat tea faster? o_O If the tea's hot, don't. XD

My comp's faster now, because I just finished installing Paint Shop Pro XI.
    Hopefully, it's not virus.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Tea as in dinner xD, I take too long.

XI means four right? x3 I was never any good in mathematical things.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I learn something new each post.

Tea is too bland and dull, Milo is much chocletier! =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My life is full of learning, except for at school, I never learn, that's just a fun place x3.

Edit; I'm going off the computer now for bed x3, Night!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    School is fun for me too~

And I learn literally nothing XD It's my Japanese classes in which I learn stuff.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    School is okay for me. It's boring most of the time, though. But my Math and Physics lessons can be quite fun.

Years
    School is usually fun for me, since I like learning and junk, but it's starting to get stressful. I have two AP classes (hard classes, mind you, and one of them is in my weakest subject), and a hard math class. It's staring to build ever so slowly... T_T

I think this year will probably be my worst, easy. :/ I thought Senior year was supposed to be fun... or maybe it is for slackers >O

I learn in class. Yesterday, I learned what the 6 Year Itch is. o_O;

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    School is usually fun for me, since I like learning and junk, but it's starting to get stressful. I have two AP classes (hard classes, mind you, and one of them is in my weakest subject), and a hard math class. It's staring to build ever so slowly... T_T

I think this year will probably be my worst, easy. :/ I thought Senior year was supposed to be fun... or maybe it is for slackers >O

I learn in class. Yesterday, I learned what the 6 Year Itch is. o_O;

I couldn't handle Ap classes~ I'm already failing normal Algebra 2. ;-;

Seniors always rock the house! or so they say at pep rallys~ *throws rocks at the seniors*

Years
    I couldn't handle Ap classes~ I'm already failing normal Algebra 2. ;-;

Seniors always rock the house! or so they say at pep rallys~ *throws rocks at the seniors*

Oh dear. >: Good luck with your class. ^^

Pffft, that's a lie. We lost Spirit Week initially to the Sophomores. They cheated too, little twerps. T_T
    Then, overall, we lost to the Juniors by 1000 points. Or, at least, that's what was on the board.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    Oh dear. >: Good luck with your class. ^^

Pffft, that's a lie. We lost Spirit Week initially to the Sophomores. They cheated too, little twerps. T_T
    Then, overall, we lost to the Juniors by 1000 points. Or, at least, that's what was on the board.

Juniors > Seniors, I say that because I am one. =O

I didn't even goto school today, don't feel good~ =(

Years
    Juniors > Seniors, I say that because I am one. =O

I didn't even goto school today, don't feel good~ =(

My class > Your class. D: Not to say juniors > seniors... I just think my class > the rest. XD

Awww, that sucks. *gives medicine* :D

Speaking of school, I don't have any tomorrow. *phew* ^^;; It's been hell lately.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    My class > Your class. D: Not to say juniors > seniors... I just think my class > the rest. XD

Awww, that sucks. *gives medicine* :D

Speaking of school, I don't have any tomorrow. *phew* ^^;; It's been hell lately.

Lucky >:O

Thanks~

A Senior beat up a seventh grader on the bus the other day... *random*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back