• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
    I swear to God, I thought that girl in your signature was completely topless for a second then.

Sort of a cheap trick, to trick guys into believing they just saw a nude girl ... Atleast I fell for it too, I was all like "Wait! did I just saw some OO?"

Andrea-chan

~In the shadows~
    Years
    I swear, I was just scrolling down the page. I scrolled passed the signature, stopped for a second to think..then scrolled up for another look XD
    You just had to look didn't you? Everyone has to stop and look at it. XD

Sort of a cheap trick, to trick guys into believing they just saw a nude girl ... Atleast I fell for it too, I was all like "Wait! did I just saw some OO?"
    It's not a cheap trick, infact it wasn't meant to be a "O_O WOW...." thing. I just liked the image and made a banner out of it. XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Well...my job is to make the December Daily Chit-Chat but I dont know if Jorfe is ready because someone has to close this. =/ I can't wait very long to actaully start when its December 1st in other countries.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    OMG this is like the first DCC I get to lock. XD

Anyway, it might be a few hours away, but might as well get started on the December DCC (since someone might forget to lock it and start a new one...).
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back