• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Aww~ *sends Fuz some food* =D

Pizza and a microwave would suit me fine >.> Thats about as far as my cooking abilitys go~

Haha. Aww thanks. XD

Well, pizza, a microwave and Easy Mac did suit me fine for a while. After like a month of eating nothing but that it got a little old. The cafeteria doesn't have the greatest food either. Now and then they'll surprise you with something really tasty. =P

Years
    Aww~ *sends Fuz some food* =D

Pizza and a microwave would suit me fine >.> Thats about as far as my cooking abilitys go~

I can cook a little better; I can cook meat, sometimes. I get nervous though. I'm afraid I'll undercook it and get ill. ^^;;;

Heh, I hate microwave food, but like you, it's all I can come up with. XD

And I'm having a pizza for my dinner tonight~

Ew, pizza.

You should've had some of my dinner. I had to make it tonight. 8D *gives you the last chicken drumstick, despite it's my brothers*

Haha. Aww thanks. XD

Well, pizza, a microwave and Easy Mac did suit me fine for a while. After like a month of eating nothing but that it got a little old. The cafeteria doesn't have the greatest food either. Now and then they'll surprise you with something really tasty. =P

I imagine it does get on your nerves.

...don't make me scared. ;o; I don't to get afraid of college food, it might be what I eat someday.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Enjoy home cooked food while you can. I don't get that luxury in college. =[

Heh, I never really got that luxury back when I was living at home. No one in my family really cooks. XD; But I do still get to eat the food I used to eat at home because, well, I go home every weekend. :x

College food itself is alright... but it gets boring day after day. Even if I only eat one meal a day and am now losing weight... XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Heh, I never really got that luxury back when I was living at home. No one in my family really cooks. XD; But I do still get to eat the food I used to eat at home because, well, I go home every weekend. :x

College food itself is alright... but it gets boring day after day. Even if I only eat one meal a day and am now losing weight... XD

My mom, dad, and older sister are all really good cooks. My sister's boyfriend is a good cook too, so I'm always eating well when I'm at home. I don't get home very often though. I've been home for 3 weekends since the end of August.

I definately know what you mean about college food getting boring. I really don't know how anyone could gain the freshman 15 because I don't really eat much here at school at all. o.o

Years
    How can you say pizza is ew? D:

I... don't want a chicken drumstick. XD

I'm not a fan. I got sick after I ate pizza once... that kind of scarred me for life. XD

Darn! ;o; All that work for nothing. </3

That's a shame. Both of my parents love to cook, so we pretty much get good meals every day~ I love it. If I go days without a nice meal, I go nuts. @@ Don't know how I'll survive on my own, as I don't cook so well. I try though.

I remember when they remodeled our kitchen. We lived on cups of ramen, hot dogs, and TV dinners for weeks. The TV dinners weren't bad... everything else was though. D: We didn't use our stove either, even though it was out there for us to use if we wanted to. My stepdad said it was a fire hazard. >: I would've killed for a good meal those days... ;o;

I somehow fear that'll be my fate when I move away.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My mom, dad, and older sister are all really good cooks. My sister's boyfriend is a good cook too, so I'm always eating well when I'm at home. I don't get home very often though. I've been home for 3 weekends since the end of August.

I definately know what you mean about college food getting boring. I really don't know how anyone could gain the freshman 15 because I don't really eat much here at school at all. o.o

My grandmother is Italian... and even she doesn't cook much. XD My father sleeps during the day, so he doesn't cook. My sister is only 12. And my mom is lazy and would much rather just heat up some frozen food for us than actually cook, so yeah. XD

My school is literally 10 minutes from my house though... and I can have a car on campus... so I can go home whenever I want. But pretty much everyone here seems to go home for the weekends, so I do too.

And yeah, really. I don't get it either. For me, I feel like it's going to end up the freshman -15. x_x;

Years
    Sorry...didn't mean to frighten you. College food is great!! ;D

It's too late now. >O

When was the last time you had pizza? o.o

Oh well, such a shame. XD

Actually... a few nights ago, I believe. o_O It was spicy tomato. :3

Yes, it is. ;o; </3

My grandmother is Italian... and even she doesn't cook much. XD My father sleeps during the day, so he doesn't cook. My sister is only 12. And my mom is lazy and would much rather just heat up some frozen food for us than actually cook, so yeah. XD

My school is literally 10 minutes from my house though... and I can have a car on campus... so I can go home whenever I want. But pretty much everyone here seems to go home for the weekends, so I do too.

And yeah, really. I don't get it either. For me, I feel like it's going to end up the freshman -15. x_x;

What kind of frozen food? Chicken nuggets and tater tots? Even stuff like that is better than TV dinners and hot dogs every night. >:

You're lucky. Unless I stay here, I probably won't be close to anyone I know. *sigh*

I wish I could lose that much weight. >: *shot*

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years

Ah. My school is 3 hours from home. Three of my buddies from high school are at the same school with me(one of them is my roommate), but none of us have a car up here. It's too much of a hassle with parking here, and everywhere we need to go is within walking distance. Or we can just hop on the bus if we want to go into town.

Even if I was eating a ton here, I still don't think I'd put on much weight, if any. I've always had a fast metabolism so I can pretty much eat whatever I want, whenever. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    What kind of frozen food? Chicken nuggets and tater tots? Even stuff like that is better than TV dinners and hot dogs every night. >:

You're lucky. Unless I stay here, I probably won't be close to anyone I know. *sigh*

I wish I could lose that much weight. >: *shot*
    Not exactly that, but still. She usually just throws something from the freezer into the oven and that's that. Nothing made from scratch... ever. But not necessarily TV dinners either.

I don't need to lose ANY weight though. The fact that I have lost about 3 pounds so far is awful. x_x;

Ah. My school is 3 hours from home. Three of my buddies from high school are at the same school with me(one of them is my roommate), but none of us have a car up here. It's too much of a hassle with parking here, and everywhere we need to go is within walking distance. Or we can just hop on the bus if we want to go into town.

Even if I was eating a ton here, I still don't think I'd put on much weight, if any. I've always had a fast metabolism so I can pretty much eat whatever I want, whenever. XD
    See, my school isn't located in a place where things are within walking distance. You pretty much need a car to get off campus to do anything. And it doesn't cost me anything to have a car over here, so it's really convenient.

And I have a fast metabolism too. I barely weigh anything as it is... never mind now that I'm losing weigh. o.o;; And plus, I do a lot of walking in college. And I still take my dance classes, so I know I wouldn't be gaining weight. But losing? x_x;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    See, my school isn't located in a place where things are within walking distance. You pretty much need a car to get off campus to do anything. And it doesn't cost me anything to have a car over here, so it's really convenient.

And I have a fast metabolism too. I barely weigh anything as it is... never mind now that I'm losing weigh. o.o;; And plus, I do a lot of walking in college. And I still take my dance classes, so I know I wouldn't be gaining weight. But losing? x_x;

Yeah, you have to pay a good chunk of change to have a car here. I won't have to pay when I'm in a house or apartment next year though, cuz I'll be off campus. XD

Welp. I'm gonna take a little nap before I head to the library to study. I've got a big Spanish exam tommorrow. o.o;;

Later on everyone.

Years
    Not exactly that, but still. She usually just throws something from the freezer into the oven and that's that. Nothing made from scratch... ever. But not necessarily TV dinners either.

I don't need to lose ANY weight though. The fact that I have lost about 3 pounds so far is awful. x_x;

Well, as long as you like it, and it's somewhat healthy... XD;;
    I don't make much from scratch myself though; don't feel like it most of the time.

Well, why don't you try eating more (healthy) foods? Maybe you'll gain those three pounds back.

Welp. I'm gonna take a little nap before I head to the library to study. I've got a big Spanish exam tommorrow. o.o;;

Later on everyone.

Good luck with that exam~ ^^
    And yay for naps. :3

Now, I must hijack this thread for fun stuff. *shot*
    It's me with a silver name!
    With green!
    And who remembers when the s-mods were green for, like, a few hours? XD
    ...that color is like the color of our holiday frosting. Mmm, frosting.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Yeah, you have to pay a good chunk of change to have a car here. I won't have to pay when I'm in a house or apartment next year though, cuz I'll be off campus. XD

Later on everyone.
    Yeah, I figured as much. We don't have to pay anything extra to have a car. Like I said, you pretty much need a car to do anything around here.

Good luck with Spanish! *had a Spanish test today* XD

Well, as long as you like it, and it's somewhat healthy... XD;;
    I don't make much from scratch myself though; don't feel like it most of the time.

Well, why don't you try eating more (healthy) foods? Maybe you'll gain those three pounds back.
    But the thing is... ever since I got to college, I just don't get hungry anymore. Like... currently it's 1pm and all I've eaten all day was a granola bar. And I'm not even that hungry right now. ._.

I still think the blue/grey color for the mods was the best.

And I loved the green for s-mods. <3
    I liked it back when mods were just bolded. That's what it was when I first joined~

...are you mad at me, or something? ._.;; It's not my fault, honest...

Years
    I still think the blue/grey color for the mods was the best.

And I loved the green for s-mods. <3

I didn't like it. :/ Although these days, I don't think the green's much better. I love orange though~

Ew, no. I never liked it. It was too bright. >:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I liked it back when mods were just bolded. That's what it was when I first joined~

...are you mad at me, so something? ._.;; It's not my fault, honest...
    Nuu, the blue/grey color looks the business.

I'm wha? I know it's not, it's just annoying I'm getting NO messages. <<;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back